chapter 3

A/n
Hey PEPs thanks for the comments here is sky and damon's POV first sky's then Damon's after that Abigail's and then Klaus's

A foto of Damon's office part 1

Sky's POV

Once we where outside of the cafeteria Damon pushed his lips against mine. I didn't hesitate I kiss back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I denied. I felt him moving his one hand done my spine to my butt. He squeezed it softly making my moan. That's when he took his chance and puts his tongue in my mouth. Our lips and tongues moved together perfectly.

Damon's lips left me only for air, but after a few seconds he would continue to kiss me. After like 5 min I felt my back being pushed against a door. "Damon we should get a room." I whispered seductively in his ear biting it softly making him moan. "Already on it babe." He said in a low voice making me moan as his voice makes me only want him more.

He opens the door and and sets me down on something soft. I am guessing a couch. He climbs on top of me and he deepens the kiss even more if its even possible. He went from passionate and soft to rough and hard. He pulled away making me moan and wanting more. He stared kissing down my jawline until he reached my neck. He kissed my neck every where looking for my soft spot. As soon as he found it he kissed it softly than licked it making me moan in pleasure. "Babe I am sorry about this but I have to mark u. I don't want to lose u. Its gone sting like a..."" Shut up and do it already" he didn't need to hear anything else.

He kissed the spot again before biting down. I screamed because of the pain but it was soon replaced with pleasure. After he marked me he locked his lips with mine once again, but this time it was soft and gentle.

" babe now when we get home we can mate. I don't want your first time to be in a office on a couch. I want it to be romantic. One more thing I love u sky." My hart skipped ad beat at the last part. "I love u to Damon. I wish I could just make u mine right now." I said biting my lip. "Babe if u don't stop biting your lip your first time will be on this couch." He said after kissing my forehead.

"Damon unlike u I need to attend school. " " But could always wright a letter saying u have to help me in the office." " No Damon I need the attend class if I want to pass." Okay babe seen I will come and get u at the parking lot okay. Bye love u babe." " Okay see u soon Damon. I love u to."

He walked me to the door and I gave him a last kiss. When he closed the door I run as fast as I could to my class wich was maths. When I got there the door was locked wich means I was locked out or the teacher was not at school. I knocked on the door and waited for 5 minutes before I went to the head office to ask if the math teacher was at school. But lucky for me he wasn't so I could go to Damon's office and sit there a while until my next class. So I made my way to my mates office.

Damon's POV

I can't believe I found my mate today. She is perfect her clothes showed every part of her body perfectly. And she smelled like vanilla. Her hair came just above her bra strap she had the most beautiful colored eyes that mached mine perfectly.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I smelled my mate coming my way.

*knock **knock* "Damon it me sky please open up." I rushed to the door and opened it giving her a kiss. " U don't have to ask that nicely. U are always welcome in my office babe. I missed u babe." " Damon I have only been gone for like 10 minutes." She said giggling." I love the sound of u giggling or laughing its like music to my ears and your voice is like music to my hart." I whispered making her moan witch only made my want to fuck the hell out of her right here right now.

"Babe if u don't stop moaning like that I am going to make u mine." She nodded while bitting her lip. O she is so testing my limits. She will be sorry but right now I will control my self until tonight.

" u are going to be punished tonight babe if u don't stop biting your lip or moaning get it." She nodded but this time she kissed my nose.

*ring**ring**ring* we heard the bell wich means love had to leave me again. But that gives me enough time to plan a date for tonight. She left give me a kiss. Time to call one of the wolfs and arrange something romantic for tonight.

"Hey Chad please make my room as romantic as possible my mate will be home for the first time and I want her to feel like the best of the best."

Abigail POV

"Why do u Want me as your mate, i am not perfect." i said in a low voice hoping he would not hear me. I guess he did because he kissed my forehead. " U love are more than perfect your mine. U should stop and believe u are perfect and everything will fall in to place. Trust me love. Come with me." He said giving me another kiss on my forehead. He took my hand and helped me up." Where to Klaus? " I asked as he pulled me out if the cafeteria. "U will see love."

After a while we got to his car. He open the door for me. He climb in and started to car. He placed his hand in mine. After 5 min he stop at a meadow.
It was a beautiful place the birds was cheerful and the sondnof the water flowing was so calming. As we walked I took in the true beauty of nature. I was walking minding my own business when I was suddenly pulled to the ground. And fell on my but. I turned around only to see a laughing Klaus so I playfully slapped him.

"What was that..." I was cut off by him pushing his soft lips against mine. He pulled away and smiled. "What u would not shut up so I helped u. Now come lay down next to me." He said giving my a sexy smirk. I layed down and was pulled closer to him so I rested my head on his chest.

When an idea poped into my head. I sat up straight looking at him seeing he has a very confused look on that very adorable face.

I leaned in our lips just inches apart our lips brushed against each others when I moved my head making him kiss my chick. I chuckled turning my head back kissing him on the lips. He trailed kisses down my neck trying to find my weak spot. After 4 kisses he found my spot and licked it making me giggle. He looks at me with worry in his eyes" love may I. But I must warn u its Going to sting like a bitch for the first 10 seconds. Then jy will be replaced with pleasure." He told my . u nodded slowly not sure wat to exspet. He kissed it again than pressed his teeth to my neck after a few seconds he sank his teeth into me making my scream in pain. He was wright it did sting like a bitch and after a few seconds it was replaced with a feeling of pleasure I could use to.

Klaus POV

" Love may I? But I must warn u its Going to sting like a bitch for the first 10 seconds. Then jy will be replaced with pleasure." I told her looking at her as she nodded. I went to her weak spot and kissed it than I pressed my teeth against her soft and sweet skin of her neck. After a few seconds I sank my teeth in to her neck a soon as I did that I heared her screaming in pain than her screams of pain. I kissed her spot making her moan.

My eyes turn from green to black with lust. So my lips found there way back to hers. I licked her bottom lip asking form permission to enter. She didn't deny me. I didn't waste time I pressed my tongue against hers. Our lips and tongues worked together perfectly.

She separate our lips and smiled. " let's go home please. I need to call sky and find out how things are." She said giggling. "Okay love lets go." I said standing up. She stuck her hand out for me to help her up but instead I picked her up bridal style. Making her laugh. "I love the sound of jou laughing love." I said kissing her on the forehead.

When we reached the car she was half asleep. So I decided to put her in the back seat so that she could lay down. Its a long drive to my house or should I say "our' house.

A/N
I pepps hope u enjoyed it.
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox