chapter 2

A/n
Sky as her wolf

Sky's POV

Its the first day of term three and my birthday. I was up already getting ready when I heard everyone whisper to be quite. They should know my by now I mean really I don't sleep late I always wake up at 5:00. I heard the door nob being turned and I had a plan. I went and hid behind the door as it open. They yelled surprised and quickly kept quite as soon as they didn't see me. " Boo" I yelled making them jump. I fell to the floor laughing.when I calmed down I said "You guys should know me by know. I don't sleep late and I can hear u guys outside my door every year." Abigail hugged me and wished me a happy birthday. "We will just put the present down on the bed and leave u two alone." Abigail's parents said after wishing me a happy birthday. I smiled and closed the door as soon as they left.

"So are u ready to find your mate." Abigail giggeled as I did her hair. " Yes and if he pushes me against a wall I will make him mine there and then." I smirked.

"Eww just make sure I am not there when that happens. Beside I might also find mine." Abby said jumping up and down. "Wait what if he rejects me. Or what if..." Abby said but I cut her off. " Yah that won't happen. Just chill or else u would force me to slap you out of it." I said shaking her while we laughed.

At school in the cafeteria

" Do u smell that Abby. It smells amazing just like melted chocolate." I said licking my lips." No I smell strewberrys." She said doing the same as I did. The smell got stronger. When the door open two guys stood there looking at us. The next moment the where next to us.

The sexiest of both of the picked me Me up and pined me against the wall. "Mine" he growled. I lean down and whisper in his ear " You should not have done that big boy."

"I just did and if u don't stop whispering. I will bend u over that pool table and make you mine. Got it" he said lightly biting my ear. "Yes big boy." I said in a low voice. "That's it your coming with me." He said " Yes sir but fist tell me your name big boy." I said as he put me down. " I am Damon the beta of the blood moon pack. So would u kindly follow me Sky or should I throw you over my shoulder and spank you all the way there." He said in a low voice wich send shivers down my spin. "Nope I ain't following you." I said bitting my lip.

Abigail's POV

Me and sky was sitting in the cafeteria. When we smelled something amazing. After a few secondes two hot dudes stood in the door. I recognised the one. Who looked at me and than I remembered he is the one that punched that other asshole. When I snapped out of my thoughts he was next to me and sky and the other guy was gone.

"Your mine" he growled." Abigail don't worry he is gone and won't hurt u any more." He said as he looked at me with worry in his eyes. " I am not and he didn't hurt me. He scared the shit out of me and my friend. What your name." I said in a soft voice. " I am Klaus the alpha of the blood moon pack and my friend who left with your friend is my beta."

A/n
Who's POV next. For Damon and sky's plz vote, for Abigail and Klaus's plz commet for both vote and comment
Love clawsbear
Xoxxoxxoxoxoxoxxox