Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}

Start from the beginning

Iyo: Hang in there. We won't be long.

Y/n chuckled to her little pun then watched her blow him a kiss and leave the room, I wasn't long till he heard the front door close and her car start and head towards her destination, Y/n is pretty comfortable like this, you his arms aren't stretched so he can relax, it'll ache after a while but that's going to take hours, he's gotten used to being in this position after all, meanwhile about 20 or so minutes later and Iyo was parked at the airport, heading inside to wait for her friend, after another few minutes of waiting, she spotted Kairi coming down the escalators and couldn't hold in her excitement anymore.

The two friends shared a long craved hug before they made small talk heading towards Iyo's car, mostly talking about Japan and how good it would be to go back some day, Y/n wouldn't be against it either, he loved his time in Japan, once you get past all the Anime stuff they have over there, it's really an amazing place, unless of course you love that stuff in which case you should probably move there because it's filled with the stuff.

Kairi: Wait, where is Y/n?

They were just talking about him and it clicked for Kairi that he's not here, Iyo smiled while putting her bag into the back of the car and climbing into the front seat where Kairi is already sitting, Iyo knew she'd want to know where he is, hell, if three-way marriages were legal then they'd probably be one by now, instead Kairi took one for Iyo and stepped aside so they can be the ones married, Kairi still get's the same treatment but she wants a ring as well.

Iyo: He's at home. Waiting for you.

Iyo smiled to her as Kairi smiled back, she couldn't wait to get home now, it's been a while since they've both been able to play with Y/n, the last time might honestly have been before Kairi's injury, every time they visit one or the other, they're always busy so they've never had time to share him, now that their all going to be on the same show, they'll have a lot more time together.

Kairi: Is he upstairs?

Kairi asked as soon as they got inside, Iyo nodded and they both went up the steps with giggles, Kairi still carrying her bag before entering the room and seeing Y/n just hanging there waiting for them like the good boy he is, no sign of a struggle or any sort of attempt to get out of his binds, Y/n's getting good at that though making them both smile.

Kairi: I've been looking forward to this ~

Kairi was so excited seeing him like that she wasted very little time in walking over to him and pulling his head into a kiss, her left hand on the back of his head keeping their kiss together while her right hand went to his cock, rubbing and stroking him a little, not forgetting his balls either, giving them a little squeeze in her hand making Y/n moan into the kiss he wouldn't dare break.

Kairi: Tell me you missed me ~ I want to hear you ~

Y/n told her what she wanted to hear as Iyo joined them, Kairi's bag just dropped on the floor to be dealt with later, this is more important, Iyo made her way towards them and hugged Kairi as her hand joined her friends on his cock and stroked him as Kairi kept on toying with his balls, Y/n's moans and groans weren't being hidden because he knows they love to hear him, it's what makes them happy, Iyo and Kairi kept playing with him till Iyo went to her knees, Kairi put his cock into her mouth before standing behind her friend and pushing her head up and down on his cock making her deep throat every once in a while.

Kairi: Such a good slut taking all of that cock ~ Isn't she a good slut Y/n?

Kairi asked after pushing his cock into the side of Iyo's cheek and slapping at Iyo's face, this is also a thing, Kairi can just take over them both, sure Iyo is a great "Dom" but Kairi is their "Dom", if she wants to tell Iyo what to do then Iyo can switch but this isn't it, this is just them teasing and winding Y/n up, making him move around but not go anywhere thanks to the fact his hands are secured to a hook dangling from the ceiling.