Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!

Start from the beginning

{Just picture it being you!}

... Seth breathes grew quicker as Y/n just looked dead into the camera, his long ish black hair brushed back but his right eye just feels like a bottomless pit your staring deep into and you can't look away from, the crowd cheered more and more as Y/n seemed to be getting more and more consumed by the Darkness he keeps talking about.

Y/n: ... You'll Fade into the Darkness.

The lights all cut out, the screen went off and so did the spotlight causing more cheers to ring out, they however, just got louder when they came back on and Y/n was in the ring, right in front of Seth his new look shown to the hard camera on his right while the curtain stayed behind him, the announcer's table with Micheal Cole and Wade Barret are selling the new guy's moment perfectly, Seth however didn't move or even seem to be bothered, that was until Y/n started to mirror everything that Seth did...

... Y/n did so as well, the crowd calmed down while Seth did other little things, like blinking, lifting his arms, stepping back once, but Y/n would step forward, not stopping as it looked really good, the mind games are on full display as well as the creepiness of the new character that is plaguing the WWE.

Neither Y/n nor Seth attached though, they could have but they didn't, the segment ended with the lights cutting out once more, then when they came back on, Y/n was gone again, only his laugh echoed the arena while Seth looked around for him frantically, worried about an attack from behind or something but it never came, Seth was just panicked by what's just happened, the duo sold the segment perfectly, Seth scurried out the ring as quick as he could as Y/n used the trapdoor under the ring to get back behind the curtain.

Mark: The hard work paid off.

As soon as he could, Mark hugged his youngest son, proud of what he just saw, it's tough to find something that works for you in the WWE, Mark was luckily because "The Undertaker" caught on pretty quickly and fast grew to what it was today, it was always going to be tough for Y/n to follow up on that but he seems to have found something that works for him.

Y/n: Always.

They smiled and shared a fist bump, Mark never expected any of his kids to go into Wrestling but it's been in Y/n's blood since he was a kid, he's always loved the Pro Wrestling scene, a lot more then his older brother did but that doesn't make Y/n anymore then favorite, no matter what people say, Mark loves all of his kids, he's jus a little more proud of Y/n then the others right now for finding his own course in life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... It's now the Royal Rumble and Y/n's ready for his first Pay Per View match-up, it's for the World Heavyweight Title as well, not a bad start, tonight however his family couldn't be here in person but they are watching at home, it's not like Y/n's alone though, he has his girlfriend here with him, Ava Raine...