Sorry

Percy then walked out of the bathroom, trying to gain his breath. He sat back down with Annabeth, his face still quite red.

"You okay?" Annabeth asked him. Percy nodded his head and grabbed more of his french fries. He kept trying to calm himself after what happened.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"I-I.." Percy stuttered. He felt bad for breaking up with Annabeth. He sucked it all up and gained the courage to tell her.

"I-Iʻm breaking up with you," Percy said.

Annabeth looks at Percyʻs face with a truly hurt expression.

Annabeth whispers. "W-what?" Percy sighs and looks at Annabeth with a truly sorrowful look.

"I am so sorry.." Percy starts to feel bad and tries to touch Annabethʻs shoulder. Annabeth notices and quickly swats away his hand with tears in her eyes. Nico is currently outside of the Mcdonald's waiting for Percy. Nico looks in the window and notices Annabeth crying. He truly feels bad for her, as he watches tears quickly roll down her face. 

He continues to watch them, and then Percy gets up and starts to head for the door, leaving Annabeth crying. Percy headed for the door and noticed Nico standing there waiting for him. Percy looked at Nico and smiled sadly, and then turned away to head back to Camp Half-Blood. Nico looks at Percy and blushes softly. He felt bad, but he couldnʻt help but blush.

Percy actually liked him too! He then shook it off and started to head back home. He completely forgot about poor Will.