💙 Will Smith 🤍

Y/N's POV
Will is the type of person who facially expresses him, but there will be occasions where he will voice when he is upset. You see Will had just come off the IL for a concussion. Today we played the first day in Atlanta. Which Being from Georgia myself was always special, All the game was going on normal as it should, until Marcell Ozuna came up to bat, now I knew that he had a reputation of hitting catcher and he has hit Will before, since he has this crazy back swing, and sure enough, he hit Will again, but this time I can see Will physically upset and then started to say something to Ozuna, it got to the point where both bullpen emptied out to see what was going on. Ronald Acuña Jr took Ozuna back to the Braves dugout. The rest of the game went well and we won the game. My focus was now on Will, I was going to wait until we got back to the hotel to talk about.

Will's POV
After a frustrating game and of course getting hit with a back swing, especially after I literally just came off the IL with a concussion. I just wanted to get back to the hotel and see my wife. I got back to the hotel room and there she was. " Hey Honey," She said with smile. I was always a relief to see my wife after a long day especially after a day like that. " Hey My love, I didn't keep you waiting long did I," I asked. " No not at all," She said. " Good," I said with a smile. " Are you okay, tho, Honey what happened out there, Will," She said. I sighed and a took a breath. " Ozuna hit me on a back swing and I felt like I had to say something, he's hit me more than once so, I felt the need to say something," I said. " You had ever right to say something, Will, especially after just coming off the IL with a literal concussion," She said.

Y/N's POV
I pulled Will into my arms and stroked his hair gently, he relaxed in my embrace. I admire him so much of the times he has got hit so many different ways. He is the toughest person I know, and even when he's hurt he's too stubborn and not resting, he loves the Dodgers so much, those are his brothers. He feels if he doesn't play that he's letting the team down, which is the complete opposite, he has done so much for this team, of course his teammates know that, the organization knows that, and I definitely know that, being married to him is the best thing ever, he is the best husband ever that any girl could ask for, " Will, You are a trooper, you know that," I said with a chuckle. " I know, but I wouldn't be if I didn't have you be my side, Sweetheart," Will said. I took his left hand where his wedding ring was on and kissed it. He did the same to me " I love You, Will Smith," I said. " I love you too, Y/N Smith," Will said as he kissed me on the lips.