💙 James Outman 🤍 (Special Feature: 🧡Joe Burrow🖤)

Grace's POV

" Wow, Great American Ball Park is so pretty," I said. " Ms.Kershaw Are you ready for the Batting Practices," The Security guard asked me. Currently, im going to watch both the Reds and Dodgers batting practice, even though my Fiancé is on the Dodgers, and Im the younger sister of star pitcher, Clayton Kershaw. " Yes, I am," I said. Today is the second game of the series between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Cincinnati Reds. " Also, Ms. Kershaw, The Quarterback of the Bengals is here," the worker said. " Wait, Joe Burrow is here too," I said. " Yes, he is," he said. then I walked out to the field, and all of the Reds players were there. If I wasn't engaged, I would so go for someone on the Reds. " Guys, this is Grace, she'll be here for both batting practices," The Security guard said. " Oh well, Hello Grace," Tyler Stephenson, the Reds catcher said. " Hi, Tyler Stephenson right," I asked. " Yup, that's me," Tyler said. Then I saw Joe Burrow arrive, Stephenson looked at what I was looking at. " Too late boys, Joey B got her attention, no sense in trying," Tyler said. Joe came up to us, " I heard we would be having a guest with us," Joe Burrow said. " Hi Joe, it's nice to meet you, I'm Grace," I said.  " Nice to meet you, Grace," Joe said with a smile. Damn that smile, wow, If I wasn't engaged, I'd definitely go for Burrow. " So, Grace you good with a Bat," Tyler asked. " Am I good with a bat, of course I am, prepare to be amazed, boys," I said. I was given a bat and I few pitches were thrown at me. I hit 5 homers back to back. I turned to everyone, the Reds looked impressed, And Joe Burrow too. " Dang, girl, you are great with a bat, sorry I had my doubts," Tyler said. "It's all good, Tyler," I said. " You like a softball player or something," Tyler asked. " Yea, baseball runs in my family," I said. " Oh, Ok, hey Joey B what did you think," Tyler asked Joe. " You got skill, Grace, that's impressive," Joe said. " Thanks, Joe, how about you give it a go, Mr. Star Quarterback," I said as I handed the bat to Joe. " Alright, Ms. Baseball, if you insist," Joe said. then Joe had a go at bat and hit 4 homers, After he came over to me, " How was that," Joe asked. " Not bad, Burrow, not bad at all," I said. " I haven't done that since high school or 8th grade," Joe said. " I wouldn't have been able to tell," I said. " Really, thank you," Joe said.

James' POV

"Hey Kersh, have you seen Grace," I asked Clayton. " Oh, yeah she is at the Ball Park," Clayton said. " What, why," I asked. " I think the Reds invited her, apparently,"  Clayton said. " I gotta get over there then," I said. " Why, you don't trust Grace, you are the one she's marrying," Clayton said. " I know my sister, James, she loves you a lot," Clayton said. "I'm still going over there," I said. I left early for Great American Ball Park, and I got there, " Oh, Mr. Outman, how what could we do for you," The security guard asked. " Is Grace Kershaw here," I asked. " Oh yes, she should still be on the field with the Reds players and Joe Burrow. "Wait, Joe Burrow, as in Quarterback of the Bengals," I asked. " Yes, sir," He said. Oh great, now I have to get out there. " Can you bring me to the field," I asked. " Of course, sir," the security said. I was brought to the field and I saw all the opposite team around my fiancé, and she was laughing and smiling with Burrow. I approach them

Grace's Pov

" Hey, sweetheart, I was looking for you," I heard James says. " Oh, hi, Babe, sorry that I didn't have time to tell you, I told Clayton to tell you," I said. " Hi, guys im her fiancé," James Outman said. " and Im also Clayton Kershaw's younger sister," I said. James looked at Joe. " So you are the Joe Burrow," James said. " Yea, I am, and I didn't know she was engaged, sorry man," Joe said. " Also I kinda flirted with your fiancé, too, sorry Outman," Tyler said.  "It's ok, guys, you dint know, but don't be doing it again," James said. " Now that explains why you are good, you're a Kershaw," Tyler said. " You have a good one there, Outman," Joe said as he shook James' hand. " Thanks, Burrow," James said. The rest of the day was normal, expect the fact we lost, but the batting practice was fun. later in the day, James and I had dinner, and we talk about today, but in the end, he was okay with it, and he apologized for not trusting me.

Hey guys, I had the idea of doing this from when the Dodgers and Reds played each other a few weeks ago, and the fact that Joe showed up at the batting practice during that series was funny. Also this kind is more Joe but I took the idea and ran with it. This wasn't a request but still would like to dedicate it to all my baseball and Joey B Girlies
The Main ones are:
joeyschick -burrowallen ATLPrincess7959 TheBaseballBabe joeburrowschair joeys_babe alyssax94

 This wasn't a request but still would like to dedicate it to all my baseball and Joey B Girlies The Main ones are:joeyschick -burrowallen ATLPrincess7959 TheBaseballBabe joeburrowschair joeys_babe alyssax94

Also can't forget this, a little Baseball Joey B ( even though this is a dodger imagine)