(Y): "Dad's making breakfa-"

June: "DON'T LET HIM COOK!"

June looks around for a second seeing the girl who has been watching the two interact. Before June could say or do anything (Y)'s voice entered her brain.

(Y): 'Don't say or do anything... Follow my lead... And let me play the idiot. We're in a questionable situation.'

June understood. This wasn't the first time (Y) had used his weird power... And she doubts it'll be the last.

???: "Apologies. You two fell asleep after I asked you to wait here. I even had some trouble waking you up... I didn't expect you to be sound asleep. You must have been having a dream. Anyways, gather yourselves and focus."

(Y) listened to her with a reluctant June following after him. She was holding his hand... (Y) was playing aloof. It was for the best but it still felt... Weird.

Rin: "Let me explain the current situation again. My name is Nanagami Rin, and I'm a General Students Council officer from the Academy City, Kivotos. And you two are teachers that have been summoned here... Or so it would seem. Pardon my uncertainty, but I only say that because I still don't fully understand how you got here."

June: "...Do you know who we are?"

Rin: "I was only told that a young man named (Y) was coming. They said he would be smart, analytical, and have special abilities that would help us with our situation."

June: "And me?"

Rin: "You... We're a surprise."

June grunted a bit.

(Y): "That was rude. 'Junebug' over here is my Gaming Ride or Die. She's great at TF2."

June: "You're scout playstyle still annoys me 'MellowMoth'."

(Y): "Sounds like a skill issue."

Rin clears her throat prompting the two siblings to look at her.

Rin: "Please follow me. I can explain on the way. I will also be asking for your assistance in a matter that if not taken care of quickly, can cause the destruction of the Academy City."

June: "Oh shit. This is serious, serious."

(Y): "Eh sure lead the way."

The two siblings follow Rin into an elevator.

Rin: "Welcome to Kivo-"

(Y): "Why is it so bright?!"

June: "Way too much white... And too much city for that matter."

(Y): "Mr. Beast must be fuming."

Rin: "Ahem! Welcome to Kivotos, Sensei's."

June: "Shit! I'm a teacher now too?!"

(Y): "This can't end well. Anyways continue!"

Rin: "Kivotos is a massive city, home to thousands of different academies. This is where you two will be working from now on."

(Y): "Question... How does the economy function? Like at all? Being home to thousands of different academies must cause a lot of rivalry."

Rin looks at (Y) with a blank look.

Rin: "Don't worry about it."

June: "Shit. By the law of Gig UK, you can no longer worry about it... They are too powerful."

(Y): "WHAT IS THIS WITCH CRAFT?!"

Rin: "Judging by your reactions, this must be different from what you're used to. It may take some time, but I'm sure the both of you will adjust just fine. After all (Y) was chosen by the General Student Council president, and with June by your side I'm sure you two will be fine."