Qi Mu looked up, thinking before he spoke. "If I remember correctly... S City is your third-to-last location for this tour, right? The second-to-last stop is... Vienna?"

"Yes."

The man's mellow voice was like a cello reverberating in the quiet doorway as Qi Mu closed the door. In the rich darkness, Qi Mu was in no hurry to move. He smiled and said, "We haven't seen each other for a long time, Min Chen. I miss you very much."

After a good while, the man said, "I miss you, too."

Even though the bustling airport was so loud, the words "I miss you, too" filled Qi Mu with joy. For him, it was the best sound he had heard in his life.

He still didn't turn on the light. Standing in the dark and leaning against the mahogany door, he said, "Practicing alone in the piano room these days... I always thought that the piano room was too big. It's too lonely for just one person."

"Four days left."

Qi Mu smiled and nodded. "En, four days left... Then you will be back?"

"I owe you a concert."

"Yes... You owe me a concert."

Neither of them spoke again after that. Only when Qi Mu heard Daniel calling Min Chen in the background, did he remember that the man was currently about to board the plane.

Feeling an impulse, Qi Mu said, "...Come back soon."

Not expecting his words, Min Chen was silent for a beat before saying, "I will."

After hanging up the phone, Qi Mu leaned back against the door and looked up at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts. The ceiling was just like the room, painted in simple black and white with smooth lines to outline the modern style of the Bauhaus.

Such a style was really like that man. Always so simple and elegant, and no extra words are needed. A simple "I miss you" was enough to make Qi Mu's heart beat faster.

He stayed like that for a long time, before turning on the light and taking a shower.

The apartment... was really big. Perhaps, with one more person, it might feel a little smaller.

Just as he was about to flip the switch on the lamp before going to sleep, Qi Mu froze. "It's already been... two months since I last saw him?"

The soft sight of the young man reverberated in the quiet room, full of wonder.

While Qi Mu was sleeping peacefully, the members of Bai Ai were stepping foot into Huaxia, ready to start their third-from-last performance of the year.

On the other side of Vienna, Evra looked at a gossip column in a tabloid. His study was silent as he was lost in thought.

"...Luo Yu Sen and... Zayev?!"

Although the old man kept up with current affairs, he liked to spend his free time in the evening reading newspapers, especially those about music.

Vienna had a very strong musical atmosphere. It was difficult to find an entertainment newspaper in the newsstand, but if he wanted to find a classical music newspaper... They had them by the dozen.

Each day, Evra read seven to eight newspapers. From the most widely distributed one, to this humble one. If he wasn't paying attention, he would have missed this small news.

Before reading the report, Evra never would have connected Luo Yu Sen with Zayev.

Never.

One was Wei Ai's concertmaster, while the other was the second violin group's deputy chief. The two shouldn't have any connection with each other, let alone... With Evra's understanding of Zayev, he was not a guy who likes to mingle with young people.