The discussion

Ann pov
"How are we supposed to know!?" I don't know. Maybe you guys kidnapped them, or worse, you murder them!" Why would we kill our best friends." I don't know, maybe you were jealous of them." What would we be jealous of?" Their relationship." Bruh." Why, tho huh? Because that makes no sense since Midna and Maly are already dating, Kalsa and Yutaka are already dating, and their also the two biggest love birds." HEY!?" Mizut has a bf, and Kira and Yunni are a couple." Correction were a couple." Yeah, whatever. So, how can we be jealous of their relationship if we're already in a relationship." What about the rest of you." Ferry is aromantic, and Zea is ace." What about the others." We are single, but we don't care about that, plus all we wanted was for every to be happy." Okay, then where are they!?" For the last fucking time we don't fucking know!!" Have you ever thought about checking his phone tracker to see where he is at." She's right." Okay then let me check." As Greg's mom was checking where Greg was Yutaka then speaks. "When you find out where they are, can me and Charles go get them, please." Alrighty, that's fine." Thank miss." I FOUND HIM!" Where!?" He's at a 7-11." Okay, then we'll get him." Okay, thank you." Alrighty then, everyone back to class and Yutaka and Charles, your excuse for the day." Okay, thank Sir." With that, Yutaka and Charles went running to the 7-11. Me and the others then start walking back to class.