Why is everyone acting weird

"Huh!?" We all stare at Casey with confused looks on our faces. "Is something wrong?" Yeah, Casey, I got a question?" What is it?" How did you manage to get gifts for the class?" "Oh it's not just for the class it's for the whole school." HUH!?" But how!?" Oh well, I had an older sister that graduated from here." we all stare at her in confusion "Uh two questions what year did she graduate, and what was her name." She graduated from the class of 2017, and her name was Danni." Oh, isn't that sweet? How about you give your gifts to all the students right now." By students, do you mean everyone in the school?" Yep. In fact, Greg, can you show Casey around the school?" Of course, miss." Oh, thank you, Greg." Sure, anytime, Casey." With that, Greg and Casey left the classroom, I wondered, tho why didn't the teacher tell Casey to pass the gifts to the class first. Eh, it didn't matter.

~Greg's Pov~

"So Casey, what did you end up getting for everyone?" She didn't say anything she just looked super pissed I decided it was best for me not to talk to her as she was probably nervous. Once we got to the first classroom, I said , "Well, here we are." Casey didn't say anything again. weird, we opened the door, and in the classroom were Zea, Minda, Link, Kalsa, and Ferry. "Mr. Minor, may I ask what you are doing here?" The teacher asked."Oh, Ms. Dioxin asked me to take Casey to the other classroom." The teacher looked at me and then asked,"Why would she do that?" Oh, that's because Casey has gifts for everyone." Really?" Yep, you can ask her yourself." Well, Ms. Casey, do you actually have gifts for the class?" Why yes I do I hope you don't mind, but may pass the gifts to the class." I suppose go ahead."Yay." Casey then started to pass the gifts. I noticed one thing, tho she skipped Zea, Kalsa, Link, Minda, and Ferry, everyone else got gifts even Mr. Einy "Uh, excuse me, Casey, we didn't get gifts." Casey said nothing as usual she just looked at them with a nasty look. "Hello, are you gonna answer our God damn fucking question or no bitch?" "Mr. Renmar to the principal office now!" Kalsa got up from his seat and started walking to the principles office."Well, Casey, thank you very much for the gifts. we all hope you enjoy our school stop by anytime by my classroom." We then left Mr. Einy's classroom, I thought to myself, what the hell was that about why did Mr. Einy invited Casey back to his classroom usual he would say something like, "Now get out." but instead, he acted really nice the opposite of him. I decided that I would ask the others about it during lunch.

Lunch time
~Yutaka's pov~
"Kalsa, you need to learn to stop cursing during class especially during Mr. Einy class." Sorry but you know that's how I roll bitch." Oh my goodness how did I ever fall in love with someone like you." I don't know maybe because I'm super handsome and hot." Hot you nah I think you need a reality check." You didn't deny that I'm handsome tho." Bro shut up." me and Kalsa then got to our table and wait for the others surprisingly we were early usual me and Kalsa would be last because he always some how gets sent to the principals office before lunch. "I wonder where the others are?" Just then, the speaker went off,"Yutaka shiromina and Kalsa -----, please report to the principals office immediately." Me and Kalsa then go and throw our lunch in the garbage, and we start making our way to the principals office."That was weird, wasn't it Yutaka?" Yeah, why would they ask us to come to the principles office if we just came from their?" We opened the door to the principles office, and we see Midna, Zea, Link, Ferry, Mizut, Yunni, Charles, Greg, Conner, Ann, Maly, Amy, Tony, Organa, Kira, and Casey. "Uh, sir, what's going on?" Sit down, boys." We sit down just as I was about to whisper to Zea to ask what was going on. The principal spoke,"Is it true that you guys have been bullying Casey?" WHAT!" Just before I can speak, Casey cut me off. "Sir, not only have they bullied me, but they said I was weird for bringing gifts for everyone at the school except for me." Sir, that's not true. we would never. You're not really gonna believe Casey over us. Are you?" Well, I have something to say, sir." Go ahead, Casey." Kira was the only one standing up for me. The others kept bullying me." Is that so?" Yes, sir." Okay then, Kira, you're free to go, everyone else stay." NO, IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE AND IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH OUT HOMIES YUTAKA, GREG, AND CHARLES" *Sigh* Kira, leave before I call security to take you home."Fine." Kira then left the principles office."Now Casey, tell me your side of the story, and then we're hear your side of the story after Casey is done understand." Yes, sir." Okay, Casey, tell me what happened." Well, basically, I was in Mr. Einy's class giving out gifts to the students when Kalsa shouted how cringe of you to bring gifts for the students, and then Zea, Link, Ferry, and Midna laughed along with Kalsa so then Mr. Einy just sent Kalsa to the office because of that, so then everyone here ganged up on me in the halls and said horrible stuff about me." Casey then proceeded to fake cry, which I  was worried about because the principal was able to tell the difference between real crying and fake crying "Casey I'm sorry about that." WHAT!" Yutaka, don't you dare yell."Well, I think that settles it. we don't need to hear their story." What the fuck do you mean you don't need to hear our side of the story we didn't even  do anything to her." That's enough Casey you can go. Everyone else stay." Casey then got up and walked out. "Well, this is serious. You know I don't take bullying here, and because of that, all of you are suspended for 3 days." Sir! You can't be serious, right!?" Don't make me suspended you guys for a week now, young man." Sir, sorry to interrupt, but if you suspended me and Organa, we won't be able to compete in the robotics contest, and we won't be able to win the competition."Okay then, after the competition, you and Organa will be suspended deal." Fine." Okay, then everyone, get your bags and leave. Call your parents to pick you up, and Organa and Tony go to class." We all get up and leave the principals office. As we get out, we see Casey with a smirk on her face. "Hey, what the hell was that about Casey." she was quiet for a while before speaking "Listen here I know that every single one of you is close to Kira and I want you to know that I'm going to make your life a living hell and don't think you can expose me because you can't since I'm able to act nice plus you might wanna take a close look at the gifts that I gave to everyone expect you." After that, she just walked away. "Well, that just happened." Should we text Kira and tell her that we got suspended." Yeah, I think it's the best so that way she knows what happened."

This chapter was so fucking long but it's worth it hope you guys enjoy
Next chapter will come out soon