He didn't inform Qi Mu to begin with, so he could only accept the situation. But, just as he and his wife were planning to leave and walked by a street behind it, Zheng Wei Qiao looked up--

And saw Qi Mu's arm being pulled by someone and was about to receive A. Strong. Kiss!!!

That tall, sturdy physique over half a head taller than himself was clearly not a woman!

No! Even a woman couldn't kiss his family's Xiao Qi!

And so, without thinking, Zheng Wei Qiao took the closest thing at hand-the bouquet of lilies, and smashed it over the pervert's head.

And after that. . . Qi Mu already knew.

After listening to Zheng Wei Qiao's narration, Qi Mu only felt a deep sense of powerlessness.

He spent the entire morning searching for the "secret exit," and once he found it, first, he was caught by Min Chen. Then, Zheng Wei Qiao bumped into them. Qi Mu wouldn't even be surprised if Akkad somehow appeared in the cafe.

Now, Qi Mu's heart felt choked. Zheng Wei Qiao, on the other hand, was on the verge of a heart attack and death.

His family's sensible, well-behaved, and clever Xiao Qi had left Huaxia to study hard and improve his skills as quickly as possible. How come half a year later. . . suddenly, voila, he's got a boyfriend!

And. . . this boyfriend of his was Min Chen.

Zheng Wei Qiao looked at the man sitting in front of him, and Min Chen did the same.

Min Chen's eyes were deep and calm, but Zheng Wei Qiao was nervous facing him. He couldn't help but recall the painful years he was tortured by this fellow's songs.

It just so happened that Beethoven's《Symphony No. 7》 performed by Bai Ai in last year's concert played in the quiet little cafe.

The soft, pleasant melody lingered in the air, and Qi Mu stared at the coffee cup before him, unsure what to say. He had yet to make a move when he felt warmth on his hand. Qi Mu reflexively looked at the man beside him, and Min Chen calmly nodded with gentle eyes.

Qi Mu's disorderly heart relaxed somewhat. The man's warmth against his palm reassured him: as long as. . . this man was here, there was nothing to worry about.

Min Chen's cold face was solemn. He looked at Zheng Wei Qiao opposite him and said, "Mr. Zheng, long time no see."

Zheng Wei Qiao also straightened up. Though he was a little timid in front of Min Chen, this matter involved Qi Mu. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and replied seriously, "Hello, Mr. Min."

Zheng Wei Qiao's serious demeanor earned him an appreciative gaze from Min Chen. The man was serious because he cared about Qi Mu, and he had taken care of Qi Mu before this, so Min Chen respected him a lot.

"Thank you for taking care of Qi Mu, and in the future. . . I will take good care of him, so rest assured." Without giving the man a chance to respond, Min Chen continued bluntly, "I love him, and he, me. I promise my feelings for him will last a lifetime, and I will spend the rest of my life with only him. So please. . . let me take care of him."

Min Chen used the formal "You" instead of its informal counterpart.

Such a respectful address surprised Zheng Wei Qiao. Qi Mu also turned to look at Min Chen.

He knew this man very well. He knew he was awkward, stingy, petty, had a poisonous tongue, was black-bellied, valued his face a lot, was afraid of bugs, but that he was also. . . confident and proud.