Innocent!

A/N: My dear friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! 🥳 🎉  I know you love toko and we worked on a lot of stories together.... soo I thought... why not do this for ya XD Now please enjoy!

Tokoyami's POV unless said otherwise!

Ah man not again!

It's not as if I had already enough rumors going on about me being a cultist... though i t's not true! I never sacrificed anyone at all nor did I kill anyone! Why are people always assuming the worst when they see me? That's not even funny anymore.

Before we go into what just happen let me explain or you all would think I am a fucking cult leader and soo damn cruel yada yada yada.... nothing of that is true.... but why am I sitting in a damn police car now? 

Fuck....

Another evening getting bailed out by Aizawa. That man has to hate me by now for sure.... sooo let's see what happened...earlier just a couple of moments ago.

Soo I was on my way back home from UA from all the hellish training we were put through. My legs were screaming at me and my quirk was soo dead tired it was even leaning on my shoulder and being silent the whole time.... well thanks for fucking doing that! Not as if it would have helped because no one could undestand Dark Shadow besides me. We kinda understood each other and I didn't really get how since we were not verbally talking to each other... well not Shadow to me... I would talk to Dark Shadow from time to time.... I was lonely okay! This was actually helping me from actually flipping the fuck out sometimes. 

Anyways back to what happened.....

Gosh I feel soo guilty too.

I mean I did nothing wrong as well...

Just shit...

Why did this had to happen to me and not other people?

Are ravens really cursed?

Is this my fate?

Did Todoroki really hit the nail on the head with me being part raven and sharing their cursed fate? 

The hell!

I am not believing in that shit for sure!

After school, I went back home and there was this short cut through a park which I liked to take. It was just calming since there weren't a lot of people arond. The park itself was an old one so there were not really any kids playing around but this park was something I hold dear because I've been here for ages. When I was a kid I played hours here and when I got older I used to hide here from the bullies in my class screaming villain. I don't know... this park, the run wild and overgrown nature was just calming to me.

Enough with the nostalgia!

I was walking home through the park and heard some faint mewing which I started to investigate till I found one stray kitten and another one that was not moving. It broke my heard and I did had some tuna with me coincidentally. What? I liked a good fresh tuna sandwitch sometimes more than what Lunch Rush does besides sometimes I was just more hungry and needed more so I was always carrying two slice of bred a small poket knife and a tuna can with me! No hard judging here okay! Yes I know you were about to judge me and I am not that insane like Aizawa carrying some cat food everywhere I go.

Goddamn it!

I just wanted to help.

One was laying motionless and I soon saw why. There was a rope around the neck which I tried to remove with the knife and some people saw me holding this motionless cat and the other one mewing so loud as well.... they jumped to conclusions.

Whelp.... this was my story.

This was how I ended up getting escorted to a police office for animal abuse.

I did nothing wrong.

I am innocent.

But.... people just saw me with a knife that was a bit bloody since I did cut myelf while being careless and taking it out of my bag... plus the freaked out cat and the other one in my hand. Yeah.... I can totally see why people think that way but MAN! You have to give me a chance to explain! There was a fresh open tuna can there as well from me!

But nooooooooo!

No one gave me a chance to say anything.

Police came.

They judged me hard.

Warned me if I wouldn't put the cat down as well as the knife they would shoot. Fuck, what was I supposed to do else than obey and follow along which was why I ended up in the police car.....

How was I supposed to explain this to Aizawa-sensei now.... he was the one they would call instead my parents for sure. Every UA student in his class falls under his care. Whelp I am glad I am not Midoriya... from what I heard he was getting arrested every week for some random bullshit and I only know that thanks to Aizawa. Never would have thought he would do something like that.... or Bakugo for terrorism... nah I can see that... yup that is valid and soo true sometimes but Todoroki with arson and trying to burn a hero agency as well as conspiracy.... the fuck.... the class was not better!

Don't get me started with the Bakusquad at all!

But I AM INNOCENT HERE!

There was not even once I was arrested for something that is true!

Someone get me that freaking truthtelling detective over here but pronto!