The school of hard knocks

Start from the beginning

Bulbasaur:Bulba!" [Bulbasaur said in disgust].

[Just then, the boy lost his balance and fell off the treadmill].

Boy:I'm sorry. I forgot [he apologized much to the kid's disappointment].

Red head:You forgot. Huh? And you call yourself a Pokémon Tech Student? We don't want to study with the likes of you!

Boy:I'm sorry

[Seeing enough, Lexus rushed in].

Lexus:Stop it! All of you! [she shouted].

Ash:Yeah, leave that kid alone! [said Ash as he and Green join her].

GreenWhat the heck is going on here?!

Red head:There's nothing going on here. Mind your own business. This is a private training session.

Green head:There's no room in our Pokémon school for losers who don't even know Pidgey's evolve stage. We have to maintain standards.

Green:I don't know about this Pokémon school of yours. But I do know that your so called training session is all wrong. You can't just expect a right answer if you force someone to run on this treadmill! [Green yelled as Ash helped the kid up].

[he, Ash and Lexus got into a battle stance. But the students just stood there].

Red head:We don't fight.

Green head:Fighting is for cave men. This isn't the Stone Age, you know.

Black head:And if we wasted our time having a fight with insects like you three, it would make Pokémon Tech look really bad.

Lexus:Pokémon Tech?

Green head:We'll see you back at the Tech, Joe [the green haired kid said to the boy now known as Joe].

[The students then begin to walk away].

Jow:Okay.

Ash:Hey! Maybe you cowards are just afraid to fight someone like me!

Red head:The only thing we're afraid of is how badly we'd beat a little punk like you [he walks away with a laugh].

Ash:Who do those guys think they are?! [growled Ash]

Green:Easy buddy. Don't let them get to you [he calmed his friend down].

[Brock was watching the whole thing not too far from where they are. He was stirring something in a bowl with a clodder].

Brock:So those are the infamous Tech students.

Lexus:Tech students?

Lexus:Pokémon Tech hmm I remember now! I think it's short for Pokémon Technical. A school for Pokémon trainers. I know I had a flyer here somewhere from when first got to region. [explained Lexus as she searches for something in the pockets of her jean shorts. She then takes a piece of paper out ]Here it is.

Ash:A Pokémon School in the middle of Nowhere?

Brock:Hmm. Let's see what it says here about this place [Brock said as he takes the flyer and reads it. As he was doing that, Charmander was curious as he got on the treadmill while Bulbasaur watches. Charmander pushes one of the buttons which turns it on. The machine shakes and cause Charmander to fall and run on it. Bulbasaur gasped at this].

Brock:Pokémon Technical Institue. A Boarding School for serious Pokémon trainer preparation. All students guaranteed to enter Pokémon League upon graduation. Pokémon Technical is the educational facility for exceptional students in a very short time. [read Brock. As he was reading the flyer, Brock unwittingly hit the a button on the treadmill which caused the machine to go even faster. Charmander struggles to keep up the pace, but falls. Luckily, Bulbasaur uses it's vines to get Charmander off. Charmander thanks him for it].