The school of hard knocks

Start from the beginning

Green:How does he fit all that in his bag?

[Bulbasaur with a question mark over it's head shakes his head having no idea like his trainer].

Brock:And for ze special snack, I have for you some French crepes [Brock said in a French accent. Ash, Green, and Lexus look at Brock in disbelief . While Ash is chewing on a snack and tea of his own while Lexus and Green eventually joining Green actually liking the tea].

Brock:I can't cook crepes and I can't boil water if I don't have a fire. Two or three of you will have to go into the forest and carry back some firewood.

Brock:So how's gonna go?

Lexus:Say no more, Brock. Me and the boys will go get some firewood.

Green:What she said.

Ash:Yeah, we're going [Ash said with a pout].

[Ash, Green, and Lexus accompanied by Charmander and Bulbasaur were walking through the forest to look for some firewood. It was foggy].

Ash:Here firewood! Here firewood!" [Ash called out. Lexus and Green sweat drop at this].

Ash:No firewood here, guys.

Green:Ash, you do know that firewood are inanimate objects. Calling out to them isn't going to work.

Ash:Oh right.

[Lexus giggles at this].

Green:What's so funny, Lexus?

Lexus:Sorry, it's just that.  seen you two get along so well when were traveling I swear almost like your dating or something.

[Green blushes he laughs trying shake off the feeling] Green:Heh. Well it's like I told you earlier, Ash and I have been the best of friends ever since we were young.

Ash:Yeah. We have a lot of adventures back then and we were never apart. We even promised to travel together when we become trainers.

[Green nods her head as she smiles. Bulbasaur and Charmander both see something ahead and get their trainers attention. The three trainers look at them as they pointed ahead. They see a light ahead].

Ash:Hey! Looks like a fire!

[They run up ahead to the light. They see a bunch of boys with another boy racing on a treadmill. They seem to be quizzing him].

Red head:Alright, what's the name of this one? [the red haired boy asked as he showed the boy a picture of a Pidgey].

Boy:Is it a Zubat?

Green head:Listen. Just because it's foggy out here, doesn't mean your brain has to be in a fog.

Boy:It's a Pidgey.

Red head:Nice guess. You just got lucky [scoffed the read haired boy.] Green head:Okay, now tell us what it's special attack is.
Boy:Pidgey's attack is Gust at level 5. Sand Attack at Level 12.

Red head:Everybody knows that. Now can you tell me at which level Pidgey evolves? And what's the name of Pidgey's advanced stage?

[The boy on the treadmill tries to think as he was running].

Green head:You better come up with answers quick, or you'll have to run faster.

[Lexus and Green both watched this in worry and disgust. Even Bulbasaur glared at this].

Lexus:What are they doing to that poor boy?

Green:It looks to me like those boys are trying to get him to answer some questions about Pidgey. While bullying him at the same time.