Clefairy and the moon stone

Start from the beginning

Seymour:See? The cave is all lit up inside. Somebody has strung these lights through the whole cave. But the Pokémon in this cave need the dark. These lights are upsetting them and making them confused.

Green:No wonder those Zubats attacked you.

Seymour:Uh huh. Look here, those Paras are planting their mushrooms everywhere. And the hot lights are drying up these Sandshrew [continued Seymour as he gestured to some Paras putting their mushrooms in the ground and an exhausted Sandshrew].

Lexus:Those poor Pokémon [she said with a sad look]

Seymour:That's why I'm here. I'm patrolling to protect the mountain from the troublemakers that attack against these caves.

Lexus:Troublemakers? Why attack a cave?

Seymour:I'm afraid it's because of the Moon Stone.

Green:The Moon Stone?

Seymour:Exactly. The Moon Stone is an awesome boulder. A million years old or even older. Deep in these caves, the meteor hides. Though no explorer has found the place of the legendary rock from space. We've study these fragments for many an hour, and discovered it increases a Pokémon's power. And that is why the attackers are here, they come to take the Moon Stone or so I fear.

LexusWow. I guess he really is the poetic type.

GreenSo Seymour. About the Moon Stone.

Seymour:Ever since I was a little boy, I believed the Pokémon came to Earth from outer space.

Group:From outer space?!

Seymour:Yes. And where you asked is the spacecraft that brought them to Earth in this cave? It's the Moon Stone.

Green:That's an interesting theory, Seymour. But I don't think that's possible" said Jake in disbelief.  Bulbasaur:Bulbasaur! [said Bulbasaur as it shook it's head. It doesn't believe that what Seymour is saying is true.]Seymour:But don't you see. It means that the Moon Stone belongs to the Pokémon. We humans must not take it from them!

[He turns to Ash. Ash gasps as Seymour grabs him by the hands]

Seymour:You agree with me. Don't you?

Ash:Uh huh. Uh huh.

[Just then a pink Pokémon holding a stone leaps past the group. They gasped as they saw it]

Brock:That looks like a... Clefairy.

LexusIt's so cute!

[Ash takes out his Pokédex and scans Clefairy]

Ash's Pokédex: Clefairy. This impish Pokémon is friendly and peaceful. It is believed to live inside Mt. Moon, although very few have ever been seen by humans.

AshI gotta catch it! [said Ash as he enlarges a Poké Ball]

[But before he can throw it, Seymour grabs his arm to stop him]

SeymourYou can't!

[Clefairy then went off in one of the caves].

Seymour:Sorry, but it's best if you just let it stay here. I hope you understand.

Ash:Sure, Seymour. I understand.

[Suddenly, Clefairy begins to cry in distress. This gets the groups attention]

Green:It sounds like Clefairy's in trouble. Come on![he and Bulbasaur ran into the tunnel where Clefairy went into. The others follow after him]

[Clefairy has just been cornered by Team Rocket's Mewoth]