Qi Mu: ". . ."

Shouldn't your answer be "I have to sort out my luggage first, we'll go together later?!"

Regardless of how it turned out that way, from that first day of exploring together, Qi Mu ended up going out with his neighbor every day. Sometimes they would meet accidentally, and other times, they would plan the next day before returning to their rooms the night later.

In other words, Qi Mu had utterly accepted the fact that he was to be "inseparable" with this man on his trip to Hong Kong.

Although he was a little nervous, he found his understanding of the man to be a bit biased after getting along with Min Chen.

Qi Mu had been to see the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra several times before. In a magnificent concert hall, this man would use his incomparable charisma to suppress the entire audience, holding each note under his command.

Like Zheng Wei Qiao once said, to attend a concert of 《Fate》, this man was the only one who could do such a thing in the whole world.

But, it was precisely this same man, who should be elegant and noble above all, that would follow him through the crowded Causeway Bay, who would take off his shoes and dip his feet in the shallow waters of Repulse Bay and bask in the sea breeze against his face.

If he had still thought Min Chen was indifferent when doing those things, then what happened while the two were playing at Disneyland completely shattered Qi Mu's original view of him.

Disney was a childhood dream that no one could destroy. Qi Mu had once thought about going to this paradise mentioned on TV, but his adoptive parents were ordinary people, and it was too expensive to go there to play.

So when he came to Hong Kong, the place he wanted to visit the most was Disneyland.

In Qi Mu's mind, Min Chen might be opposed to going to such a place. But, to his amazement, when he suggested it for their last free day, the handsome man had looked at him with surprise then nodded, "Let's go tomorrow."

". . ."

In a place like this, aside from the girls who couldn't let go of their fairy tales, most were parents with children. So when two tall men walked side by side down the diamond patterned walkway, several people stared at them in amazement.

Qi Mu's skin was fair, so he wore his baseball cap to cover his face, revealing only his mouth. While Min Chen didn't seem afraid of the sun, the man wore sunglasses in a manner that screamed: "no one is allowed near me." It surely made people think they were strange.

Although Min Chen didn't show discomfort the entire way, Qi Mu couldn't help but ask while they were having lunch, "Min Chen. . . are you sure you want to continue walking around this afternoon?" The past few days, Qi Mu thought the most significant progress between them was that they could now call each other by their name.

Min Chen set down the cup in his hands and frowned slightly, "You don't want to continue exploring?"

Qi Mu shook his head, "I still want to walk around some, but I think. . . you don't seem to like walking around much?"

Who would expect that Min Chen would raise his Phoenix eyes to his and calmly refute, "No, I like it very much."

". . ."

Therefore, that afternoon, this man who had said "I like it very much" was still walking indifferently and looked at everything with a casual glance, lacking any hint of joy or excitement. Qi Mu didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

Later that evening, they had just entered the area by Peter Pan and, only a few steps in, they heard a voice over the speakers, "Tomorrow is the annual Sea Music Festival of Hong Kong. All of today's guests can play a song on stage and get a gift from Peter Pan!"