He reached his apartment and started calling hazel. She picked up his call on second bell.

Kanat: Who Ekim is marrying?

Hazel: Why do you care?

Kanat: Hazel tell me!!!

Hazel: Emir!

Kanat: Who is Emir?

Hazel: Meet him at marriage, you are also invited with your family by the way!

She hung up the call.

Kanat: Hello! Hello!

It was all in vain now. He can't do anything at this moment. He wanted to go back to her again but he don't want to hurt her. He sighed and started thinking to what to do.

In next few days, Ekim and hazel went to turkey again and started preparation of ekim's wedding. She give every right to her mother and hazel to do on wedding even selecting her dress. She didn't even bother to look at the designs. Her mind was all towards Kanat all the time. She don't understand if she was feeling betrayed or feeling cheated? Or if it was his game???

It was her wedding day now, all of her gerçek college fellows and friends were there. She didn't saw emir's mother and sister but it's okay, she doesn't want them to look at her swollen face before make-up.

Neşe: Ekim are you alright?

Ekim: I'm! Don't worry!

Neşe: You will be so happy baby, believe me!

Ekim: I believed!

She said with a smile and held his her mother's hand and went out. But to her surprise, it was Kanat standing at wedding table. She felt like she was walking in a space. Her mother took her to him and freed herself from her.

Neşe: The least I could do for you is to full your life with happiness my baby. I was at mistake in the past but I believe now that Kanat is the only person who would make you happiest person all the life.

She left and ekim was still standing there in a shock. The ceremony started and she said yes because she couldn't say no. Ekim didn't looked at him not even at once. They take their vowes and Kanat take her to his apartment because he noticed that she wasn't looking fine.

Kanat: Ekim are you alright?

Ekim didn't reply she just stared him.

Kanat: Ekim.... I'm talking to you, what happened why are you looking at me like this? Aren't you happy with our marriage?

She didn't reply him. A tear fall from her eye.

Ekim: I hate you! I will always hate you Kanat!!!

He was shock and amazed.

She went to the room at front. He went to the same room after him and sat on the bed. She was in washroom. He could hear her sobs. When she went out Kanat went near her and held her arms.

Kanat: Ekim listen to me...

Ekim: I have no right over you and you have no right over me! Neither I'm your wife nor you are my husband! Got it and fixed it in your mind!!!

She said and wanted to leave but Kanat pushed her in his arms.

Kanat: I have valid explainition about everything that I have done it.

Ekim: I don't need your expectations Kanat!

Kanat: I -

Ekim: YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU!!!!
YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN I TRIED TO SUICIDE!!!
YOU WERE NOT HERE ON MY GRADUATION!!!
YOU WERE NEVER HERE WHENEVER I WANTED TO HAVE A SHOULDER TO LAY MY HEAD ON!!!
YOU WERE NEVER HERE WHEN OTHERS WERE CELEBRATING THEIR SPECIAL DAYS WITH EACH OTHER!!!!