"Hidden desires"

[Context]

A girl who's crushing on the popular guy at university. She's shy and finds it hard to confess her feelings. But deep down, she has a wild and adventurous side. Meanwhile, the popular guy also has feelings for her but thinks she's already taken. One day, fate brings them together, and they share their first electrifying kiss. After that, they started ignoring each other, playing a game of jealousy and he can't take it anymore.

(His pov)

There is a strange restlessness in my heart, why are these thoughts coming to my mind again and again after that kiss, she is not my lover but then why did she kiss me, look at her talking to that guy "Chris" again why she always looks so cheerful around him is he her boyfriend?
Fuck this stupid thoughts, she looks so cute in those short skirts she wears Everytime when i see her in skirts it's makes me wanna bend her over on table and fuck her infront of everyone ,I wanna spank those ass she makes so horny but she is ignoring me it will be not good for her if she keeps trying to play games with me,I will take care of that soon babygirl but for now I need to get hold on myself!

There is a strange restlessness in my heart, why are these thoughts coming to my mind again and again after that kiss, she is not my lover but then why did she kiss me, look at her talking to that guy "Chris" again why she always looks so cheerful...

(Her pov)

This is hilarious, everytime Chris tells me his story about his dates and makeouts he is so funny well no one knows except me that he is gay. Chris is a very good friend of mine, but I don't know, people look at both of us strangely, but who cares? then i hugged him and said bye and started leaving for home. I saw "he" was looking very angry at me, I didn't understand why? so I kept walking quietly and thinking why he was ignoring me after the kiss we shared am I a bad kisser? Ugh! I was in my deep thoughts suddenly someone grab my hand and pulled me into a room I was so confused and scared for a second but I saw "him" he pushed me towards the wall and my pinned my hands above my head and started to kiss me roughly not giving me chance to speak any words.....damn his lips work perfectly with mine he grabbed my thigh which gave me goosebumps and a moan escape from my mouth he used that chance and slip his inside of my mouth and started explore every corner of my mouth then slowly he his hand went upto my panties, he started to circle down there my wet pussy and he used his two fingers to pushed inside my vagina outside from my panties then fingered me roughly it was pain and pleasurable at the same time but he then stopped to get some breath and leave me wanting more I felt so frustrated my eyes were closed and I was breathing heavily!

damn his lips work perfectly with mine he grabbed my thigh which gave me goosebumps and a moan escape from my mouth he used that chance and slip his inside of my mouth and started explore every corner of my mouth then slowly he his hand went upto ...