Popping the cherry 🍒

(Her POV)

I knew that I loved this man, I have had other relationships before but nothing quite like this before, he was sweet, compassionate and smart. I would be lying to myself if I said that I wasn't deeply in love with this man. I'm just hiding one secret from him, he doesn't know that I am a virgin. I'm sure that he probably had lots of experience, and probably slept with experienced people that would give him a more enjoyable experience than I could ever give him. My insecurities ran wild as I prepared for the date with him, I made sure to put on a matching bra and panty, so that I would at least look like I knew what I was doing. My overthinking personality was not helping me at all. As I dashed out the door.

I meet him at the entrance of the diner, where we were gonna catch a quick meal before we go to the movies on our date

I meet him at the entrance of the diner, where we were gonna catch a quick meal before we go to the movies on our date. We looked into each other eyes as we proceeded to enjoy the light meal in front of us and I complimented him for being well dressed and he did the same in his usual cheeky manner that made me smile every time. (I love this man) I thought to myself and tonight I'm finally going to lose my virginity. I couldn't focus on the movie at all I might as well have not been there, every glance I gave him I imagined him naked and above me, holding me down. We left the movies and made it back to the small apartment that I had and him being the usual gentleman he was walked me to my door, he seemed surprised when I finally invited him inside, and sat him on the chair to talk.

(His POV)

I don't know what I will do now that I am in her place. My mind is doing backflips and I don't know how to stop it. I'm anticipating where this night will go, I won't lie and say  that I'm not nervous, this is my first real relationship. I know that I have a reputation but that isn't true at all, I've never had sex, but I was very eager to take this step with her, she was the first person that saw me for who I was and not who they wanted me to be. However I hope that this doesn't ruin what we have because I know that someone as hot as she is, definitely had sex before.

Almost in unison they both said " I have sometime to say"

I replied " You go first", then she said "I want to have sex with you, but I want you to know that I'm a virgin"

I exhaled out loudly and said " No need to worry, I was worrying about the same thing, but I am a virgin as well. we can figure this out together"

She looked at me and nodded and like me saying that was the go ahead signal. She pushed me down in the sofa on my back and proceeded to kiss me. her tongue fighting for control in my mouth before we started to kiss passionately. My hand moved up her dress and rested on her butt cheek, while my other moved her hair out of her face, so that I could get a clear look at her beautiful face, the light hit her at the right angle. All I could think to myself is wow, this girl is perfect, her kisses tasted like strawberry and the smell of her perfume was turning me on. 

(Her POV)

He flipped me on my back, without breaking eye contact with me. As he asked if "I was ready and if I was sure about this, if I wasn't we could stop immediately", I replied softly but proudly "I've never been more sure of anything in my whole life". He stood up to take off his clothes and I said to him "that you can play out your deepest fantasy on my body because I intend to do that with yours". Like a beast in heat, he took that as a challenge and speedily took off his clothes and asked me to get on my knees, which I did happily, he fished his penis out of his boxers, as I held is hand to stop him, he looked down on me, biting the waistband of his underwear, and pulled it down with my teeth, as his dick sprung free, fully erect in my face, I didn't even have to guess what he wanted.