Chapter 5

"Hah!!" *huff-huff-huff*

Mariana opened her eyes and saw herself in an unfamiliar room.

'Where is this place? '

She looked around the unfamiliar room and saw old fashioned furnitures in that large room.

'Wait--no! '

She got up from her bed and ran towards the large mirror at the corner.

There she saw a familiar figure in her late teenage in the mirror.

Dark hip-length black hair, deep sea coloured blue sharp eyes, perfect shaped nose, cherry coloured lips and a slim face.

It was Mariana Norane.

'How could we have the same face? Does another world really exits? Wait then my parents would also be here! '

Mariana turned and ran towards the large door. She opened and ran in the hallway.

Few of the maids and servants saw her running and were surprised to see her running in her nightgown.

Without any care for the eyes looking at her, Mariana asked a maid about the whereabouts of her parents.

"They're in the dining room. "
"Lead me there! "

The maid leaded Mariana to the dining room.

As soon as they reaches the room, Mariana hurriedly pushed open the door and saw two people chatting and having their breakfast.

When they heard the sound of the door opening, they turned towards there and saw Mariana standing there in her nightgown.

"Mariana, what are you doing here? Weren't you sick so you--?! "

But before Duke Callisto vould complete his sentence, Mariana fell on her knees and tears started to pour out of her eyes.