Chapter 2

'I can't figure out where I am. '

Mariana thought as she was falling deep down the dark gloomy area.

'I don't know how much time has passed since I've been falling bit it is driving me crazy.'

Marian has been falling in an endless abyss for who knows how long. There was no light in the area, not a speck of light coming from anywhere and making it hard to identify the time of the day.

'Please, please stop this abyss now!'

She pleaded as she couldn't control the uneasiness she was feeling.

'Please! '

Suddenly, she saw a small light coming from a far away distance. The light gradually got more near her. She got goosebumps seeing an unidentified thing coming towards her.

The light came more near and stopped just in front of her. As she saw the source of the light, she was shocked to see a fire fly in that dark abyss. Shocked, she reached the fire fly unconsciously.

But before she could touch it, the fire fly went down her and a bright light started to spread from it. It was so bright that Mariana had to close her eyes.

'Huh?!' Suddenly she felt that she landed on something hard and grassy.
Mariana opened her eyes abruptly and was surprised to see grassy land. Her eyes roamed in the area she was currently and only saw plants and trees everywhere.

"What is this?!"

She said in pure shock.

"Where is this place?! Where am I?!"

She tried to stand but fell as she had no strength in her legs from falling for so long.

Suddenly a strong wind came forcing Mariana to shut her eyes.

But when she opened her eyes she was shocked to see what was in front of her.