𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐕𝐈

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱˣ▔▔—ALANA SQUINTED as she took the blunt from Vons hands, which were freshly manicured

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱˣ▔▔
—ALANA SQUINTED as she took the blunt from Vons hands, which were freshly manicured.

Alan bring it to her  lips before taking a pull Inhaling gently letting it sit before exhaling slowly coughing a bit afterwards.

Alana and Von had been in the car for thirty minutes already, and she was perfectly fine with it.

"Do you like what you doing now? You gon' do hair and shit forever?" He said breaking the silence. "No, I wanna be a Liberian or something, anything related to books or writing." She answered with no hesitation.

"Do you think you'll still do rapping in a few years?" She said and he simply shrugged. "Ion know, I can't predict the future." He said uncertain of his own  words.

"Well I hope you do, you're music is good."She
She said softly, her intense gaze fixated on him as if she was piercing a hole through his face.

She took a gaze at his side profile and it was perfect, does this man have any imperfections? She thought to herself.

"You starin hard as hell." He mumbled catching her off guard. "Sorry, it a habit also you're very handsome."

An instant smile appeared on Von's face allowing his grills to show slightly, it was official that Alana had found dayvon attractive.

But she definitely wouldn't say anything, maybe it was in the moment type of thing. Or maybe it the weed.

"Thank you, you beautiful." No Male not even Derrick had called her beautiful it was always 'you fine or you bad as fuck'

"Now you making me nervous, stop looking at me like that." She said shifting in her seat looking away from him.

"Whatchu nervous for Alana?" He said lowly grabbing her jaw softly practically forcing her to look at him.

She slightly shrugged. "Use yo words mama"

Alana removed his hand from her chin "you should put out that blunt." She cleared her throat making him chuckle.

"Where you wanna go?, you ate today?" He said and she shook her head causing him to mug her slightly. "Why?"

"I didn't feel like eating any ." She said and he instantly started the car up. "You gotta eat when you wit me."

"Whatchu' want ta' eat?" Despite it being only 8:11 pm, Alana was not yet hungry, but she chose to have something to eat to please him.

"Waffle House." She said and he said nothing before pulling out of the parking lot of her apartment building.

DAYVON sat across from Alana looking at her as she picked at her food. "Why does yours look better than mine?" She said suddenly.

Alana glanced at the woman behind the counter and jokingly said, "She must have poisoned my food the way she was talking to me," as he squinted at her before she burst into a soft laughter.

He smacked his lips, "you want me ya' smack her or sum?" He said catching Alana off guard before she instantly shook her head.

"Not unless she swing on me first." Alana shrugged taking a bite of her hash-browns. "You have kids don't you?"

He simply nodded before asking "why?" She shrugged "no reason, I seen them on your instagram,they so cute." Alana boosted.

"Thank you, bad as hell doe" she shook her head. "I love kids, they can't be that bad."  Von shook his head alerting her believe what she wanted.

"How old is you foe?"

She rolled her eyes "I'm on a whole ass friend date with you and you ain't been ask my age?" She said.

"But I'm twenty one, I'm turning twenty two the week after next." She said. "You a lil ass girl Alana."

With a swift expression she mugged him"So, what does that make you?" as she leaned her elbow on the table and fixed a piercing gaze upon him.

"Ima fix the smart ass mouth gang, trust." He said breaking the eye contact before taking a bite of his food.

"Boy please, my granny couldn't even fix my mouth and she whooped my ass multiple times." She remarked.

"Ain't nobody talkin' bout beatin' yo ass mama." He said licking his lips making Alana's eyes widen. "No sir, I do not get down like that"

And it was halfway true, Alana had never actually had sex. The furthest she went is letting Derrick give her head.

She had never placed her trust in him, aware of the numerous females he had been intimate with prior to her. Therefore, what sets her apart from the others?

"Whatchu sayin, you a virgin or sum?" He said and Alana nodded not ashamed. "Call me weird or whatever but sex is scary, like what do you even do?"

"Can't nobody explain et' shit it just happens." He says and she shrugs.

He liked that she was practically innocent,he liked when females knew nothing just so he could 'slut them out' but he wasn't gonna hurt Alana.

He actually saw something in her and wanted to build an actual bond, but there were multiple things that she didn't know about him.

Things he was scared to tell her, afraid she might think something's wrong with him.

And she didn't know her but he was starting to have a bit of an obsession over her.