𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐕

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ▔▔

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ▔▔

●○

○●@ALANANOELLEOFFICAL: rare Liked by, jaydawayda and 72,485 others

○●
@ALANANOELLEOFFICAL: rare
Liked by, jaydawayda and 72,485 others

COMMENTS DISABLED

sitting quietly on her bed she listened to music while she read her favorite book. 'one of us is lying' this was her third time reading the book and she didn't think she could ever get tired of it.

She slapped her pink bookmark in the book closing it frustrated at the character she decided it was best to stop reading.

It had been two days since King Von has sat in her salon chair, he actually did help her a bit. He boosted her followers.

But her never texted- two ding went through causing her to forrow her brows.

312-***-****
My fault I ment to text chu
I was busy
Delivered

Who is this??

Von 🤔
Von

Oh! its alright I was
Dealing with my own stuff

Von 🤔
You good?

Im fine, is there
anything you need?

Von 🤔
Yeah. My homeboy need his
hair retwsited for Es lil booking

Ah, I'm free all
this week does he have time?
If not I can cancel my plans

Von 🤔
Na mama you ain't gotta do et,
I'll ask him and get back to you

Ok let me know!! 😊
ʳᵉᵃᵈ
▔▔▔▔

ALANA HEARTED VON'S message before she decided to get out of her bed and do something productive.

Her fridge was a bit empty, the only thing that practically made was left was a milk carton and few vegetables.

Grabbing her keys from the side table she slid her pink Ugg slides, she absolutely adored the color pink and the color Sage.

"Shoota boota!" Alana called for her small dog as she exited her room, hearing the dogs feet pitter pat across the floor Alana seen shoots run around from the corner.

"I'm gonna go out, don't chew on my shit." Alan's pointed her finger at the dogs face. Shooter was a good dog at times.

But he could be a pain in the ass, when Derrick had first got him for Alana he used to chew on absolutely everything.

"I'm not playing," grabbing a grey jacket that sat on jacket hanger Alana headed out of the apartment.

It was ugly outside and Alana hated it, she disliked when the sun wasn't shining it made her feel sleepy and gloomy.

Alana's phone rung in her sweatpants pocket, she pulled the phone out seeing it was no other then Von. Pulling the phone up to her ear she quickly said something.

"Yes?" She said as she went down the flight of stairs. "You doing something now? He said he available today." She slid her tongue across her front teeth.

"Uh, yeah...does he have everything ? Or do I gotta buy it?" It was silent for a minute before he spoke again. "He got it."

"Okay, is that it?" She clicked her car keys unlocking the doors to her jeep 2022 wrangler.

"You tryna hang up fast as a muthfucka' gang." Alana softly laughed. "Sorry, I just don't like to call and drive."

"It's all good, when you'll be here?" Alana just knew he licked his lips after them few little words. "

"When you send the address.." she said buckling up sitting the phone on the armrest putting it on speaker also.

"I been sent it." She grabbed her phone looking at her messages seeing he actually did send it. "Mm you ate that lil one thing." She said making him chuckle.

She hadn't talked to someone just to talk in a long time not even keke would just call her to talk.

She cut off her family right went she turned eighteen, everything about them was toxic and she couldn't deal with it. Her mother wasn't a mother to her after everything she let happen.

"Ok, I'll call when I'm outside" she sighed softly "ight mama."

Alana faces scrunched at the nick name, she didn't know if she liked it or disliked it.