What to Bring/What NOT to Bring

HI! cx

So here's what I think might be one of the last parts of this survival guide, and it's also one of the most important things.

Here's what to bring and what NOT to bring to warped tour!

Let's start with the obvious ones...

DON'T bring any weapons, knives, chains, drugs, sharp stuff, illegal stuff, etc.

DO NOT bring a purse

DO NOT bring anything you wouldn't want stolen from you. (Except for your money, clothes and phone... you kinda need those)

I think this is one of the most important things...

BRING YOUR TICKET!!!

You can't get into the show without it, after all.

So... DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKET!!!

Another important thing...

WATER! WATER! WATER! WATER! WATER!

I can't stress this enough... I need water. You need water. Everybody needs water.

Water is refreshing and will keep you from being dehydrated during your day at Warped Tour.

In addition to water, you also need...

FOOOOOOOD!!!!!

I have no idea what kind of food they allow, but they only let you bring one snack (more specifically, a small homemade snack, as the website says)

I'm most likely just going to have breakfast, eat snacks in the car, bring a sandwich to eat at the festival, and eat snacks on the way home.

More important stuff to bring!

Sunscreen
Deodorant
Sunglasses
A towel
Sharpies
Paper

And also....

MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

Why, you may ask?

There will be merchandise at every Warped stop. And chances are, you might want to buy some of it.

(Especially if you're a concert merch junkie like me.)

Another reason to bring money is you need food and drinks if you choose to not bring your own.

And also there's a map/schedule paper thing you can buy for 2 bucks when you get to the venue.

You may need something to put all of this stuff in, right?

So, in addition to EVERYTHING ELSE that you SHOULD bring, bring a drawstring bag or backpack.

I think that's it.

Next I'll be posting my personal plan for Warped Tour: which bands I want to see and meet, what I plan to do, what I plan to bring, etc.

-Megan :-)