Chapter 437 Zhan Tian's Villa

Start from the beginning

actually Resentful, the facts cruelly told him again and again that there was only love in his mother's heart, and there was no existence of his son.

"Brother, I'm sorry. I believe it's impossible for my aunt not to love you. She just couldn't bear the pain of losing her uncle and became a little weaker." Chen Ran hugged Zhan Tian's shoulder and hammered his shoulder with the other hand. It takes courage to break the hammer and self-destruct the Nascent Soul. To a certain extent, he admires Zhan Tian's mother.

"There is no mother in the world who doesn't love her son. Chen Ran is right. Your mother loves you. Zhan Tian, ​​we will always be by your side and will never abandon you." Xuanyuan Ying stretched out his hand and squeezed him  He is not a man who is used to comforting others, but he believes that there is no mother in the world who does not love her children. Perhaps it is just because his mother loves his father so much that she will never be able to live without him?

"Well, I'm fine. Although there will inevitably be some resentment in my heart. After so many years, I have almost let go. As a son, I feel happy to see the great love of my parents. Especially after seeing what my mother left for me. After the letter, I can understand my mother's mood from every word, don't worry, I'm fine." Patting the back of Xuanyuan Ying's hand on his shoulder, Zhan Tian smiled relievedly, also saying At that time, due to his extraordinary talent in cultivation, he was taken back to Fei Qi's house and practiced with him as Fei Qi's companion. Then... thinking of this, Zhan Tian couldn't help but feel pain in his eyes, and his heart throbbed. Even though many years have passed, he still feels pain.

"It's okay, let's go in."

With Xuanyuan Ying's shrewdness, how could he not see the pain in his heart? But he didn't say anything and just walked into the villa with everyone. Some things take time to heal, and outsiders can never do anything about it.

The villa has not been occupied for a long time and has accumulated a thick layer of dust. A group of grown men who had probably never cleaned before decisively rolled up their sleeves and finally cleaned the entire villa before dark. Even the messy flowers and plants in the front yard were thoroughly tidied up by Xuanyuan Ying. Of course, he He also took the opportunity to re-establish a ban on the front and back yards. Anyone who didn't know how to break in would have to wait for death.

"Ah... I'm so tired..."

Yu Na didn't have any sense of womanhood. She spread her legs on the sofa in the living room. Everyone shook their heads speechlessly. They had lost the desire to complain about her. This girl was completely naked. Guoguo’s masculine self is hopeless.

"By the way, Xiaoying can really cook?"

A group of people sat or stood in the living room in twos and threes. Xiao Ning looked hesitantly in the direction of the kitchen, with strong suspicion in his eyes. They did not dare to let Xiaoying do the afternoon cleaning. He took the initiative to take on the task of cooking dinner, but...why did he feel afraid?

"It should be... no problem, right?"

At least so far, the kitchen has not been burned down, Yu Na thought optimistically.

"Uh..."

Everyone's foreheads darkened. It seems that they shouldn't let Xuanyuan Ying take on the cooking work. If what he cooks is really inedible... do they dare to dislike it?

"Are you being too worried? My sister-in-law rarely cooks, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to cook, okay?"

The three Yu Lan brothers rolled their eyes helplessly. Although they have never eaten Xuanyuan Ying's food, But they have seen and smelled it, and the smell makes them drool even just thinking about it now. This group of people is really boring, and they are really looking forward to having dinner soon.

"You mean..."

Everyone understood and looked at them with a little expectancy. Is what Xiaoying made really not poison?

"Okay, look at the boss's stinky face. It's obvious that he doesn't want us to eat the food cooked by my sister-in-law. If you still can't understand, I can only say that you are blind." There was a little contempt in Yu Lan's eyes, and

everyone Instantly, I felt my heart hanging in my throat return to my chest, and I didn't even notice someone's contempt in my eyes, as long as it wasn't poison.

"Let's eat!"

At the same time, Xuanyuan Ying finally came out of the kitchen with a plate, and Young Master Ye followed him with a stinking face.

"Yeah, I'm starving..."

A group of people looked at each other and rushed to the restaurant. Those who helped helped and those who waited for the meal to be served. Soon, the long dining table that was specially placed was filled with various dishes. The smell of the The rich aroma made everyone feel hungry.

"Xiaoying, what is this?"

Xiao Ning was the most rude. He first picked up the chopsticks and reached for a plate of dishes that looked like eggplant and minced meat. Most of them were from noble backgrounds, and they rarely ate such ordinary home-cooked food. In addition, Xuanyuan Ying cooks southern dishes. Many people looked at the various dishes on the table with novel expressions, and the chopsticks in their hands were ready to move.

"Fish-flavored eggplant, Sichuan cuisine, I personally think it is very good..."

Before Xuanyuan Ying could say anything, Xiao Ning could not help but put a chopstick into his mouth. Suddenly, almost everyone looked at him expectantly, but... ...

"Fuck..."

Before anyone could react, Xiao Ning cursed, picked up the plate and ran away at an unprecedented speed. Everyone was stunned, and then quickly realized something, dropped their chopsticks and chased after them. Going up, all kinds of laughter and curses were heard one after another, and Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan Ying, who was sitting in the main seat, could see all kinds of black lines. Is it necessary to fight like this?

"Woo...it's so delicious, Xiaoying, I love you..."

Finally, under the pressure of everyone, he wiped away all the fish-flavored eggplant on the plate. Xiao Ning ran back to the table in an exaggerated manner, and kept pointing his chopsticks at other people. While attacking the dishes, he also vaguely expressed his strong admiration for Xuanyuan Ying.

"What a bitch, I caught my eye first."

"I caught it first..."

"Hey, Yu Lan, that's my fish..."

"Shit, whoever caught it first is who" "Yes."

"You are all gentlemen, ladies are given priority, do you understand?"

"Tch~ How the hell do you look like a woman?"

"..."

The meal can only be described as wind and clouds, and everyone After constantly fighting for it, they all forgot about their previous worries. Xuanyuan Ying shook his head helplessly, is it so delicious? Ye Tianxie's handsome face darkened. He knew that he shouldn't let his wife make food for them. She was his and could only be made for him!