River walks in at the same time they walk out with a large black duffel bag. After answering her quick question about where they were going, Roche and Moretii  make their way to get Sage and bring her back.

River walks over to where Maggie was leaning against the metal table, where she was just stitched up, and drops the large black duffel bag onto the table with a loud thud.

"Have they hooked up yet?" River asks., earning a smile from Maggie and a snort from Nathan.

"What? We don't involve you in all our conversations." Maggie says to Nathan, with a smile on her face.

"They've at least kissed." River states.

"Oh yeah, I mean how could they not? They literally complete each other, and can't go anywhere without the other." Maggie adds.

At this point the, still tied up, team is very confused as to what is happening. Why they were taken and why they have yet to be questioned or tortured is flying through their minds, except for John, Luca and Peter, they're just confused, and hungry.

"Alright, one for each of you." River says while pulling out a jacket.

"What why?" Maggie asks as she takes the jacket being held out for her.

"It's raining, a lot. Trust me, you'll want this after ten minutes out there." She says while making a pile of jackets, enough for everyone in the room plus the three that would be here soon, on the table.

River then makes her way to empty out her teams weapons onto the table, consisting of guns, knifes, and daggers. She ends up getting three knifes and one hand held gun with an extra magazine, while Maggie takes one knife and gun, and Nathan takes only on gun, leaving the rest for Roche and Moretii.

A few moments after both Roche and Moretii enter the room with the little girl from before. She make her way over to Maggie and Nathan. Once she's in Maggie's arms she turns and waves at River saying:

"Hi auntie Rain!" Sage excitedly says.

"Hey sweet girl." River responds with a little wave.

Just then ten Hydra agents make their way into the room, followed by the 'fat man' and three more guards, that stay standing behind him.

"Dreykov would be disappointed." The 'fat man' says.

"Yeah well, your nickname's the 'fat man', and he's just Dreykov, you should be more disappointed with the names given to you." River says, not missing a beat, earning a smile from Tony.

"Oh come on Gideon, did you really expect that to work?" River asks, while she takes the knife she earlier used to stab the doctor with, from her belt.

Natasha now on edge after hearing the name Dreykov. She thought she had killed him but, then how is he involved in Hydras mess, she though to herself, while looking at Clint wit a confused look.

"Don't call me Gideon." He states, starting to get mad.

"No can do,.... Gideon." River replies, with a break in between the words.

"Kill them." Gideon says and then walks out with two agent following.

The moment Gideon has left River throws her knife and hits an agent in the neck. She then pulls another, larger knife from her sleeve and prepares herself for the fight, with Roche and Moretii behind her ready to back her up.

Two agents lunge at River at the same time, River steps out of the way and let's Roche and Moretii handle the two agents. She then lunges toward an agent and very quickly slits his throat, after a small struggle, the man falling to the floor.

A female agent comes up behind River and right before she turns, pulls her hair and puts a knife up to her throat. A smirk could be seen on Rivers face as she slams the agent, still holding the knife, into the wall, with the small amount of time that the agent remains surprised she pulls the knife out of the agents hand and throws it at another agent, hitting the agent in the chest.

River then turns and slams the female agents head into the wall, breaking her nose, the drops her to the ground where she stabs her in the stomach, just in time for a knife to be thrown at her, going into her hand. She quickly turns to see whom the culprit was and slowly made her way over to him, pulling the knife out as she walked.

Once she made it to him she kneed him in groin and then the face, with blood flowing out of his nose he makes a move to hold his head only to have his knees kicked out. With him in the floor she turns and engages a fight with another agent, while both Roche and Moretii finishes their fights.

Roche already fighting another agent while Moretii heads over the the one who River just left and slit his throat. He then makes his way to help Roche finish off the dude he's currently working on.

All fighting from Roche and Moretii comes to a stop once a warning shot is fired.

Hey my peeps!

Please comment on spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, I will try fix them.

This one was gonna be longer but in the end I wanted y'all to suffer from another cliffhanger, so I did this instead. I will try best to get the next chapter out and not have y'all waiting to long.

Hope you're liking the story so far!

See ya, later my peeps!

Word count-1449
Word count does not include A/N at the end of the story.