Negative+

Aliases:
Omen's shadow,
the negative parts of Omen,
Demonic sin.

Nickname:
ghostly annoyance,
Gamer,
Energy Monster fan,
Anime and Manga Weeb.

Age: 900,200,453 years old

Weight: 0 pounds

Height: 6'8

Birthplace: Fusion Orb

Soul type: Monster soul filled with DETERMINATION

LV: 40

DTLV: 1.9

HP: Infinite and beyond

ATK and DEF: Beyond Infinite

Weapons: The same as Omen.

"Come on Omey, is there anything we can do?"- Negative+

Description:
Born from the fusion of Dust-Minus and GlitchDust's demon fusing together, Negative+ is a fusion of the component of Omen's demons, a shadow and a sin of what is left within his existence.

Story:
Born from the fusion of GlitchDust's Alternative and Dust+, Negative+ often wonders on why he exists, with only little answers. He often speaks to himself, always have killing tendencies and very number of pranking ideas as because of the fact that Dust-Minus, his haft self, as a trickster, a prankster. One day, that all changes when he met his separate counterparts and see the huge difference between them, yet so similar. The first one has a blue jacket with scarf and a black face with white or red dots. He is cold, heartless, and wants nothing more to be the strongest Dust-AU for himself and his person, Dust-Plus to be the strongest that has ever been. The other one, looks like Dust+ himself, with the golden yellow jacket with markings, but like the first one, it had a black face, but that is the end of the similarity of appearance as his eyes are red, or sometimes cyan rings. While at first glance Negative+ sees them as the same or similar, but that is far from the truth. While the one with the golden jacket is more psychotic and insane that the one with the scarf, deep down, he is actually a good person, someone who wants to do good to the world, even though he is crazy. While the other one, while sane and actually reasonable, he is truly heartless, caring nothing more than to be the strongest of them all. Negative+ have these thoughts through his head as he realizes the two who he sees is just all in his head, often wondering if that is came straight out of Inception because this is came from his mind, which it came from Omen's mind. After some soul searching and deep reflections, he came to accepting the two parts of himself and declared that he be the one who will become an obstacle for Omen to grow, and Ally when times were hard, then finally became his first friends, despite his psychotic tendencies. 

Appearance:
Negative+ had a mixture of Dust-Minus and GlitchDust's demon's appearance, as he has a blue and golden jacket with marks. He wears a black scarf with hint of red. He also has blue jeans with dark-gray sneakers. His face is black with red dots and cyan and purple rings.

Personality:
Like Dust-Minus, Negative+ is often a prankster and a trickster, always annoyed the hell out of Omen and often within the early days, always puts Omen in a life-or-death situation. Now a days he is just a gamer with care and love to kids just like Omen. His psychotic and insane tendencies is focus directly to those who like classic 100, Infected, Insanity, or anyone who can't truly redeem themselves and not worth it.  He always killed them or give them fates worse than death with an ironic twist.

Power/Abilities

Complete Arsenal:
Deu to him being able to obtain this by replicating the Conduit of Blasphemy's prosthetic limbs, Negative+ is capable to have every imaginable, unimaginable, possible, impossible, existence, non-existence, known, unknown, thinkable, unthinkable, created, uncreated, discovered, undiscovered, fictional, nonfictional, perceived, unperceived, etc. From manifesting an ice-cream scooper to replicating the Being Slayer, Negative+ can do about anything within his arsenal. 

Absolute Corporeal physiology:
also known as Unbound Soul, Negative+ is able to freely cross or travel any realm as a soul and not be bound by any of them. Even if he is technically dead despite not being alive in the first place, his soul is not bound to the realm of the dead.

Relationships:

Omen: Despite the past, he and Omen get along quite well as Negative+ often always have Omen's back, no matter what, like a partner in crime should be.

<Coming Soon>

Facts:

N+ is technically dead, despite not being alive in the first place.

Despite being a ghost, N+ loves drinking energy drinks, often Monster drinks hens Omen calling him a Monster fan.

N+ has a faceless YouTube channel called G.A.M.E.R Ghost.

N+ loves killing genociders.

N+ loves killing people from the player's world, more specifically ones that cause tons of damage like breaking an AU that often have the result of creation of Dust-AUs or something similar.

N+ is a Weeb, both anime and manga.