"Now that's just creepy." Yennsee commented.

Krystal closed her eyes in sadness as she was feeling something. Neo looked over to see her face and felt worried. "What's wrong?"

"It's Vanessa. Her mind is really broken." Krystal said.

"Um hello. She's already crazy!" Flynn said.

"Not like she is right now. It's deteriorating even further. My best guess is William's influence has really done more harm to her than ever in her mental state. Is this keeps up, it's possible she may never recover from being a vegetable."

Everyone was silent. They know that being a vegetable, a dead brain person, is not something people are looking forward to. Max broke the silence. "Can she be saved?"

"I don't know. I've never sense something this bad before." Krystal answered.

"How? How can William do this? How can he do all of this and not feel any sorrow for his action?" Neo asked.

"He's evil. That's just it. To him, it's like a fish needing water to breath. How he even exists is beyond me." Krystal answered.

Dell then notices something in the distance. Curious but cautious, he walked slowly towards it to see what it was. When the others notice this, they ran up to him in order to stop him.

"It's ok. I'm alright." He then point at the object. "There's something over there."

"I'll go check it out." Yennsee said.

She walked up to the object. Indeed she can see I too and was just as curious as Dell. When she was close enough, she grabbed it and went back to the others. "What is this?" She asked while giving it to Dell who inspects it.

 "What is this?" She asked while giving it to Dell who inspects it

"Why, it's a Faz-Wrench!" He answered.

"A What?" Flynn asked.

"Faz-Wrench." Dell said again while looking at it. "I heard about these. It's used to charge conduits and many other things. And by the looks of it, it's still working. With this, I can probably hack into almost anything around the Pizzaplex."

"With that?" Max asked.

But before Dell can respond, a hand soon grabbed him. It was the same Animatronic again. Only this time, instead of laughing,. It was speaking as if it was scared and desperate.

"Friend! Friend! Please help! I'm trapped in a nap!" He then holds Dell's hand up while he was still holding the Wrench. "Reboot! Reboot! We need to be whole!"

"R..Reboot?" Dell asked while looking at the device and him. "You want me to reboot you?"

"NAUGHTY NAUGHTY! TIME TO BE PUNISHED!" The Animations yelled as he grabbed Dell by both hands now.

"HAND OFF OF HIM!" Renamon shouted as she kicks him in the face. It did little to nothing as he has not lost his grip, which was getting stronger, hurting Dell. She tried to punch him in the face. Nothing.