FORGOTTEN PROMISES

Start from the beginning

so i was just wondering, could you tell me is it all a waste of time? are you leaving my love behind? baby say the word and let me know. you gotta give me something, i swear that i won't try to change your mind. if you're leaving my love behind, baby say the word and let me go.
LEAVING MY LOVE BEHIND | lewis capaldi

so when you gonna tell her that we did that, too? she thinks it's special, but it's all reused. that was the show we talked about. played you the song she's singing now when she's with you, do you get déjà vu when she's with you?
DEJA VU | olivia rodrigo

if you're gonna let me down, let me down gently. don't pretend that you don't want me, our love ain't water under the bridge. if you're gonna let me down, let me down gently. don't pretend that you don't want me. our love ain't water under the bridge. say that our love ain't water under the bridge.
WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE | adele

in another life, i would be your girl, we keep all our promises. be us against the world. in another life, i would make you stay so i don't have to say, you were the one that got away. the one that got away.
THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY | katy perry

looking back i guess Iim holding onto, the good we had. but i know it's wrong to. because in the end, she's never gonna hold my heart and now she knows, she doesn't want to know me. i'm not suppose to be the one that's lonely. i never thought that she could have a cold, cold heart.
ALWAYS HATE ME | james blunt

i hate that i miss you. i hate that i'm lost. i hate those dead flowers you taped to your wall. i hate that you're okay and i can't move on. i hate that somehow this is all my fault. i hate that i'm wide awake watching the door. i hate these long showers sitting on the floor. i hate in the end it was me who was wrong. i hate that i don't really hate you at all.
HATE YOU | seann bowe

i didn't have it in myself to go with grace and you're the hero flying around, saving face. and if i'm dead to you, why are you at the wake? cursing my name, wishing i stayed. look at how my tears ricochet.
MY TEAR RICOCHET | taylor swift

ROLL CALL ! MEET THE CAST

A V Y A N N A P I E R C E
❛ THE PROTECTOR ❜
angel . blue . ann . avi . rosa . lia
"i wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of my immortal life with you, stefan. but i couldn't take those incredible, life changing moments away from you. i couldn't allow myself to be that selfish."
HANDE ERÇEL

"HANDE ERÇEL