Chapter 8

"Wow...I didn't expect this. You didn't actually tie me up." Mobius looked quite shocked at the prospect that she wasn't tied up and sitting nearby unlike the Great Magician.

"What in tarnation is this!? Tie her up too Elysia!" Vill-V complained.

"~Don't worry, V! My Elf senses are tingling. Mobius is going to have the surprise of her life~." Elysia responded cheerfully

"What a shrewd reason. Nothing can faze me at this point." Mobius stated

"Except for Kouhai!" The Great Magician fought back.

"It was merely an act...To let his guard down."

Most of the Flame Chasers for the first time had a look of doubt at the green-haired scientist.

"That's one flimsy excuse." Origin Mei pointed out.

"...They're both unethical scientists, it would make sense if they got along with each other very well." Finality Kiana thought out loud.

"Miss Kiana...You're assumption is quite correct but to be strictly honest...I am more into Nuns." I say

"Does that include Pink Shrine Maidens and Ninjas too?" Kallen teased and both Sakuras perked up to that question.

"I refuse to answer that question." Their pink eyes plopped down in disappointment 

"~Is Aponia included as well~." Elysia asked me

"Yes." She needs hugs.

The Nun was looking straight at me surprised that I instantly responded

It didn't matter what I said so I said what I really thought, Aponia wouldn't care...I am merely a stranger to her.

She's even looking at me with her red eyes...She must be very mad.

"So this is what wanting to commit a Sin feels like..." I hear Aponia whisper to herself.

My days really are numbered.

You're blind.

Kallen suddenly had a shocked face, "Cheater! I thought I was you're only Nun."

"Kallen...We're not even in a relationship."

"Oh god, if those two got together what type of nefarious creation would they make!" Telsa winced at the thought of two evil scientists working together.

"Hmmm...Miss Elysia would you please kindly move away the both of them." Welt politely asked.

"~There's nothing to worry about, Kouhai is tied up and my beautiful Diva is watching him like a hawk...Plus Mobius wouldn't do anything, right Moby-chan~."

"I told you multiple times, don't ever use that name!" Mobius coldly said.

"~So stingy as always Moby-chan~."

"Tsk."

"So mind waking up Kouhai?"

A voice echoed within the laboratory of the MANTIS, the snake caught her prey. 

"Fufu, it seems I won you 'Magician'." Mobius reminded the Inventor

"Drats, I thought you would have been dumb enough to forget."

"That's clearly a terrible insult...Oh, we didn't even decide what the prize was."

"That means the bet is invalid...The Great Magician wins once again."

"Are you backing down? It seems the Greatest act you can do is be a fraud." Mobius smugly said

"I never back down. What do you even want."