Chapter 2

"Grandpa, could you stop grinning, your somehow scaring everyone here." my sweet Granddaughter says whilst afraid with a pale expression.

My face shifts to a smile and the pressure stopped, "Sorry, I am just excited about what's coming next."

"Seele I suggest you stay away from him he smells look Death," Veliona the other Seele or to be precise the consciousness in the Stigmata of Death, said with a toothy grin "And a little bit like flowers." She whispered that last part thinking I wouldn't hear it.

"I already knew that don't trust the blonde man who looks like a Villian and we're already faced him. I swear Veliona you called him Senpai-" Before any more words came out of her mouth a hand shut her up

Nice job Veliona, they mustn't know what we do when I visit you in the Sea of Quanta.

I secretly give her a thumbs up and she "murderously" glares at me.

Seeing as everyone was afraid of my accidental excitement, I took advantage of the opportunity and looked at the Birdy Senti, giving her the bird while mouthing the words while no one was looking "I fucking love you," to piss her off.

It worked, the Herrscher was flustered, glaring at me possibly wanting to punt me across the Theater. 

Oh wait she can't her powers are blocked.

HAHA!

We're going to get murdered someday because of you.

After a while, everyone was staring at me warily, hell even the cherry-joyful Miss Pink Elf was trying her hardest to keep a smile but couldn't and looked at me with a strained one.

They stopped looking as the scene changed on the screen.

A white-haired man wielding two guns faces off with Seraph Class Honkai Beasts while two children, watch him fend them off.

"Father! I remember when I and Otto snuck off to watch him fight, this was the last time I saw him alive." Kallen spoke with a melancholy tone.

"Francis Kaslana, the Patriarch of the Kaslana Family in the past, he looks like me and he's using Shamash," Siegfried added.

"...Who are you and what have you done to my husband." Cecilia was stunned by the fact that her dear Husband actually read a history book.

I couldn't blame them but they shouldn't need to know what books he hid under his bed.

"My perverted old man? Can read that's impossible." The younger Kiana shouted out

"Hey, I sometimes have to actually study, how hard is it to believe I can?"

Anti-Entropy and the Kaslana family look at him in disbelief.

"I miss my bed." I quietly say while looking toward the Kaslana named after a Dragon Slayer, making it quite sure no one could hear my words.

He froze at my words and chuckled nervously, "Let's just watch the next scene...Ehehe."

One of the Seraph flew off to the two children before it could reach them it was shot down by a streak of light from the older Kaslana. 

Kallen watched in awe as the man stood while Otto looked on with a blank expression

"Stay there children. I shall protect you."

"Why does that despicable man look so cute as a child?" Sentience grumbled

Kallen perked up at this "Ms. Sentience would you like some childhood pictures of him, he was so cute especially when I and his sister Risa dressed him up in girly clothes." Her nose bleeding while getting several pictures out of her pocket "Huh, where did they go?"