iii

Loretta POV

Tonight is Night 3 in Atlanta. Last night was amazing. I got to go on with Taylor to sing Babe. The fans were freaking out. The energy was so high and I loved it. Currently, I was showering before I get called to sound check. My songs were playing on my speaker for a little refresher. I casually sang along to go over the words.

After getting out, I checked my phone and saw a message from Kit. I smiled as I answered it.

Oh my god

Oh my god. He's coming to see me. This is so fun, but I'm leaving in two days. I knew I needed to enjoy this while I can because nothing would happen after I leave. I grabbed my blow dryer and quickly ran it over my hair. I had perfectly rationed my time as an assistant knocked on my door to tell me warm ups and sound checks started in 5.

Kit POV

I'm lying on my bed looking at my phone. My feed is full of videos of Loretta's set last night. She's so talented. She also did a duet with Taylor last night and it was incredible. Apparently the song they sang together is a song Taylor wrote for Sugarland. I had no idea who that was, but after some research, I understand why Loretta sang it with her.

After scrolling for what felt like hours, I texted Loretta to see if I could come visit her tonight. I knew she wouldn't be in town much longer and I really wanted to spend time with her. I was so glad when she said yes. I immediately jumped up to get ready. I was in the bathroom doing my hair when I heard the door open. Yasmin walked in wearing a gorgeous brown zebra print dress. Her braids had some charms adorning them. She looked stunning as always. She leaned against the doorway, looking at me through the mirror.

"You almost ready?" she asked, "I think everyone has finally agreed on where to eat."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not going with you guys."

"You're going to see her, aren't you?"

My face heated up. I made eye contact with her as she smirked. How was she always in my head?

"Um, no. What? I'm just planning to relax."

"Oh please. You're getting ready and you're wearing your favorite jumper. You're definitely going to see her."