"What about us?" Vanti asked emotionless and Evan looked at him, frowning. "I don't know. Jaren said the spell might be permanent, but maybe we can find something they didn't. Did you have a world you were taken from?" He asked and Vanti shrugged.

"I did. I had parents, friends, a home. None of it any good, I'm not sure I want to go back," he said and Delirium nodded. Jon handed Delirium a notepad and the double scribbled away, Jon shrugging at Evan's look.

"I don't know sign language, I had to find some way to talk to him," he said and Evan nodded as Delirium handed Jon the notebook.

"My family locked me in an insane asylum because I don't like to talk, I have nothing for me there," Jon read out loud and Jon frowned. "That's not fucking nice, just because you're selectively mute? You can talk right?" He asked and Delirium shrugged, taking the notepad back.

He wrote a few minutes before handing it back, Jon reading, "'I can, but it hurts a lot, so I don't like to.' Well that sucks, don't worry Del, we'll figure this out okay? If I can help it, I'll make sure you don't have to go. Think you can teach me how to sign?"

Delirium nodded enthusiastically, red eyes shining behind his mask. Evan smiled amused as he looked inside a room, finding a large bookshelf and a chest. He headed inside, digging through the chest as Vanti and Jon searched the shelves. Delirium stood by Evan so he could hand him things of interest out of the chest.

Over and over, they searched rooms and found loads. Evan was extremely thankful all four of them had enchanted bags, made to hold much more than expected and to stay lightweight. He'd have hated trying to carry all this back if they had bags like back in school.

Finally, after about 45 minutes of searching, Evan finally decided they'd done enough. "Let's head back and see what the others found, we should be heading home now," he said and the other three nodded, slipping last items into their bags and making sure weapons were easily accessible.

They headed back through the maze of hallways, finding Brock, Brian, Terroriser and Moo had had the same idea. "Tyler said they'd be back soon, they passed them on the way back. Marcel, Anthony, 704, Panda and Basically are probably going to search a bit more, they left later than everyone else," Scotty said quietly, still leaning against the wall exhausted.

Evan suddenly remembered something he'd found and dug through his bag, finding the potion of regeneration. "Here, this should help," he said, handing it to Scotty.

He drank a few sips from it, grimacing at the taste but less than 5 minutes later, Evan could already see the difference. "That should work until we get home, then you can rest," he said and Scotty nodded, looking grateful.

Tyler, Daithi, Nogla and Zip walked in, bags full. "Fuck man this place is huge. They had loads of things though," he said and Evan nodded in agreement. "It really is, it's going to take fuckung forever to go through everything," he said and Tyler sighed.

"Where's the rest?" Daithi asked curiously and Scotty said, "Probably still searching." Daithi nodded and went to sit next to him, stretching his legs out with a sigh.

Evan went to join him, taking an apple from his bag and handing it to Scotty, grabbing another for himself. They sat waiting for about 15 or 20 minutes before the rest of their group rejoined them, just as laden down as they were.

"We have a long way to get home, we should head out now," Tyler said and they all nodded. Marcel and 704 helped Scotty to his feet, supporting him between them.

They started off, keeping Scotty in the middle of the group. Evan, Tyler, Brian and Brock took lead, the rest following behind. Vanti, Zip, Terroriser and Moo stuck to the side, but Evan wasn't concerned about them. They'd helped loads, and Evan was starting to trust them.