Joining

I wake up, feeling more tired as usual. Guess maybe I shouldn't have used that much energy to hold up those trees, but hopefully it was worth it!

I get up from my bed and get ready for work. Wait... Should I go as Marjorine? I mean, what if like, someone comes to my house to ask me about last night, but I'm not Marjorine.. Oh I know! Maybe I can message the boss of the cafe that I'll be on vacation and like a friend is here to work for me, and then I'll go as Marjorine.

Yeah, I think that'll work! I grab my phone from under my pillow, unplug it, and open it up. I click on the messages app and go to me and my friends messages. I tell him that my "friend, Marjorine" will be replacing me for work for the time being because she wanted to.

He messages back, telling me that's fine and to tell her to come to work at 7. I responded with an okay and before turning off my phone, I look at the time, it says 6:41 a.m.

I get ready for work, getting dressed, making my wig a bit better, mostly just brushing it, and I change my phone case to a different one I had gotten at the mall, guess I forgot to tell you that, oops.

I put some makeup on and grab my keys to my house. I go down stairs and head to the front  door. I unlock it and head outside, locking it when I do. The café wasn't too far so I didn't need to drive my car there.

When I arrive to the café I open the doors and walk in. I walk to the front counter of the place. An employee greets me. I tell them I'm here to replace Butters for the time being. They nod and bring me to the back, I tell them that I don't need an explanation on how things work here, they looked at me confused, asking if I was sure, I nod and they walk away, back to the front.

I was in the changing rooms, grabbing my original work clothes and putting them on, it was just a simple apron, coloured sage.

I start on making orders, and taking them. This day wasn't as busy as most days, so I guess that's okay. The day went pretty quick, I was mostly talking to the people working there, since it wasn't busy as I said.

When the day finished, I put away the apron, said goodbye, and left the place. I walked back to my house, it was somewhat dark out, but not much, and chilly. I walked quickly to my house, since I was getting cold.

When I get to my house I unlock it and step in, I close the door behind me and lock it again. I put the keys on my kitchen counter sloppily and go to the living room, I grab the remote to turn on the TV, but before I could, I heard knocking at my door.
Oh hamburgers! I really hope it's who I think it is.. Wait that sounds funny - the knocking happens again - okay enough thinking!

I go to my front door, taking a deep breath before opening it a bit. I peak through the door then open it fully when I see who it is.

"Oh, hey Mysterion- wait how did you know where I lived?"

"Saw you walking here."

"Okay... So, what are ya here for?"

He looks around, not sure why, then he looks back at me, it's sorta weird how serious he seems always.

"I came to ask you if you could join us, join Freedom Pals."

It's happening!! Okay, calm down. I need to make sure I don't say the wrong things..

"Really? Why?"

"When the others heard that you were trying to hold the trees up and that you had powers, the Dr said that it would be a good idea to recruit you. You could be of good use."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. Do you know how to use them well?"

"Uhm-" Should I say yes? No, that would be weird.. I'll just.. "Sorta? I mean I know some simple things."