A stop for sake

"(y/nnnnnnn) "
Some whisper disturbed your sleep .

"(Y/nnnnnnnnnnnn) "

"Mmrmmmmmhhh"

"(Y/n?)"

........

"(Y/N) WAKE UP"

"GAASSHHEWG" you squealed not expecting this volume from whoever the intruder was .

"Jesus , you scared the shit out of me captain . " you stated holding your chest .
You were sleeping inside of Namis office . It had a couch for you to crash on , since the girls room only had two beds. You didn't mind though . You liked your privacy.

"(Y/n) we're approaching an issssssslandddddd shihsishishi"

He looked like a kid about to get a lollipop. You chuckled at his behavior getting up from your bed . You slept in your panties and a shirt that was long enough to cover your butt though. You got it from Sanji .

Just when you were about to ask Luffy to leave so you could change , he dragged you by the hand and forced you towards the deck.

"Looklooklooklooklook" he panted . You wondered how he wasn't dead due to a lack of oxygen yet.  But you didn't fight against it , letting the man take your hand once again and leading you towards the tip of the ship .

You put your hand over your forehead to block the sunlight ,bothering your vision and we're able to see the silhouette of an island right on front of you . Your eyes widened and you felt the excitement in your stomach . You turned to face Luffy, exchanging the exact same grin ,when you noticed you were still holding his hand .
This also didn't go unnoticed by Zoro. 

"Oi " he grunted  . Voice lower than ever .
"Could have at least let her get dressed straw brain"

You couldn't help but turn red . Zoro looked at you grunting at the sight . Trying to keep his gaze towards the island . The way the shirt was only hanging inches above your butt . But also the fact that it was Sanjis . It had him growl again
"Go get dressed waitress. We are about to explore the grounds over there" .

"Hai sir" you replied walking past him ever so slightly touching his arm with yours when you did. You just felt the way his head jolted to look after you . And it made you grin in satisfaction.

You put on your clothes from dinner again . Nami had washed them for you so they were good as new . But you were defentetly in the mood to get some new stuff.  You weren't the type of girl to overdress to every occasion but you still liked to dress nicely, knowing what fits your body best and also being well aware of your good features.

Just like everyone you had your doubts about your looks but unlike everyone , you were happy most of the times you looked in the mirror.  Not at all in an arrogant way . You were just good at seeing the beauty in things and in people . Not just yourself but everyone around you . And you never had problems with saying it out loud. 

It was when you got back on the deck and saw the marimo fidgeting with his piercings and brushing his hands trough his hair .

"You look good today " you commented . Leaving him once again absolutely speechless.

You were lucky your boss gave you that last paycheck before you left . Giving you the opportunity to stock up on everything.

"(Y/n)san . Would you like to come with me and Nami ? I'm sure you're looking for clothes as well " Robin asked . You could get lost in that woman's beauty. Not just her appearance but her manners and the way she always tilts her head when smiling . You defentetly understood Sanjis outbreaks of love.