"Out!" Ordered Bailey.

"I'm fine."

"Out! You better be in your room by the time we round on you."

"And when will that be?"

"In 15 seconds. 14. 13. 12. 11."

Cristina reluctantly starts to walk away, but her bright pink panties are revealed through the slip at the back of the gown, and all interns laugh at her.

"Nice panties, Yang." Alex laughs.

Cristina closes the back of the gown and turns back to Alex. "In your dreams, Evil Spawn."

*

Alex and Tara are giving the GSW guy a physical exam. Who despite having a bullet in his brain was completely awake.

"You're walking ... you're talking ...there's no exit wound. This mark here looks more like a burn." Said Alex astonished.

"I'm telling you, I shot my self. Pulled the trigger while I was cleaning my .22. I thought the clip was out. If you're thinking suicide, don't. People make mistakes. I made a mistake...And now I'm paying for it. But I did shoot myself." Tara and Alex share a look share a look not believing what he is saying.

"I'll go talk to your doctor." Tara said and it was just her luck that he happened to be Shepherd.

Cristina is still in her blue scrubs at the nurse's station looking through patient charts.

"Where's your IV?" Tyler a nurse asks her.

"I've taken solids. I HEP-locked it."

"On whose orders?" He questions.

"Mine."

"Okay. Yang. How about this order: Bed rest, out of bed to chair, bathroom privileges. Nothing about stealing charts at the nurses station." Tyler says looking at her chart.

"Ok, you know what. Hey, hey! Give me that." Cristina says signaling a wheelchair. "here, satisfied? I'm out of bed to chair."

"I'm telling your intern on you."

"Meredith? Ooh, I'm so scared."

Having heard the interaction Tara says amused, "maybe I should be your intern. I'm scarier than Meredith."

"Yeah but anyone is scarier than Meredith."

"Fair point, but I'd like to think I can be terrifying."

Cristina snorted and hummed in agreement.

*

Tara's POV

Alex and I were at the CT scan room when a blonde woman enters the room. "Um, hi." She said.

"Ma'am, you can't be in here." Alex told her.

"No, I'm looking for Samuel Linden, he ... Oh, my god, Samuel. Well how, how, how bad is it?"

"Are you his wife?" I asked.