Chapter 1 : Something just go wrong

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous,"

Josephine spoke as she looked at the view from a hill overlooking all the forest below and the gray mountains towering in the distance.

Clarke spread out the map that she had picked up from the ship and stared intently at the mountain. She couldn't hear what Josephine was talking about.

A young woman in a dark brown leather jacket rolls her eyes. She walked in front of Clarke. She was unfolding the map and lifting it up. When she lowered the map, Clarke met Josephine raising both eyebrows in front of her. It was like she was waiting for Clarke to speak.

"What?"

"Aristotle is my favorite philosopher,"

"So what?"

She picked up the map and watched Josephine's reaction. She crossed her waist, looking dissatisfied and rolling her eyes like every time before.

"You plan to go there? I saw you looking at it for so long that I talked to you but you didn't hear me," Josephine decided to change the conversation. She was now trapped in Clarke's thoughts, making her unable to speak to anyone but the person in front of her. She likes to annoy Clarke. But sometimes Clarke retaliated against her by ignoring her normal talk.

"No, not now,"

"I kinda like it. The origin of Wanheda," She paused, slightly tilted her head and gave a sly smile as she remembered something. She continued. "What do you think of killing innocent people in that mountain? Isn't it nice to sacrifice other people's lives to save your people?"

"Oh, shut up,"

Clarke took a deep breath to vent out frustration. She's quite stressed out. Because she has to figure out how to deal with the dangers that could kill her even though she knows the future. But now she wasn't sure if she was going to die because of it or die from being irritated by Josephine every day. Clarke sighs at the experience of living with a madgirl who doesn't know when will disappear from her.

After a while, Finn walked up to her. After he had finished talking to the others. He had been looking for Clarke for a long time before finding her standing alone on the hill.

"How's it going? Princess,"

Both of Clarke and Josephine cast their gazes on him. Especially Clarke who glanced back. She doesn't like being called a princess.

"Princess? Who is the boy who tried to flirt with you, your boyfriend?"

(It's complicated and please don't ask and don't call me like that.) Clarke sighed. But that made Finn understand she was annoyed with him. Josephine smiled with satisfaction.

"Oh, I didn't mean to bother you,"

"No, I just...screw it. What are you doing here?"

Finn looked at the map in her hand before asking.

"Are you going to find a way to go there?"

"Not really," Clarke curtly replied. She looked at the mountain again. Think of the way to stop them from approaching the mountain or even crossing the river that borders the Trikru.

Clarke felt how lucky they were that they didn't fall near that mountain. Even if the ship's misalignment was their fault. Clarke still couldn't deal with that. They're watching and waiting to catch them on that crazy experiment.

Finn looked at Clarke with interest. He waited for Clarke to say they were going there.

"I think you should deal with the two prisoners who died in the ship. Anyway, you're part of the fault,"