No Title Yet

My heart still aches over the things you did even while I was awake, over the lies you sent my way and I begin to question where your loyalty really ever laid. Why would you do that to someone for that I probably will never know. I don't ever want to feel that bleeding again but I fear I may with you. I fear that my life is a lie. That my life and my world will rip apart without me, and I'll be here. Like puzzle pieces in the fall, how the trees seem to distract us all but that puzzle, the one that's been sitting in the closet for months. That one. That one's me. Not quite ready to be put together though I keep getting torn apart. There for any inconvenience you can manage. That is me. And I know I will continue to be here for you to rip apart if you so choose to. But I pray that you think about me before you do it again, that when you look in her eyes I am what crosses your mind. If there is another. Please..think of me one last time.

Edit: I'm okay with this...you both deserve each other. And that's okay..it's okay to be alone and it's okay to move on. So I'm letting you go..as my one, my final goodbye. Goodbye old love. With the chances given, I will not be back. Until me meet again, right?