Chapter 12

Katy POV

Matt and I were staring at each other smiling until we heard Sam yelling. I got up and went to Sam's room. (Let's pretend Sam is 4) "What's wrong Sam?" I asked "I want food!" Sam said. I laughed and Matt walked in. "Come on, let's go make some food." I said. Matt and I walked downstairs followed by Sam. "What do you want to eat?" Matt asked Sam. "Waffles!" Sam said. I got out the ingredients and made 2 waffles. I gave 1 to Sam and the other to Matt. "Aren't you eating?" Matt asked me. "I'm not hungry." I said. Matt grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. I winced in pain once we got outside. Matt pulled up the sleeve of my gray long sleeve shirt and stared at the cuts. "You promised me you would stop." Matt said. "Katy, you need to eat, you need to stop cutting, and you need to take your pills." Matt said. I pulled down my sleeve and followed Matt inside. He grabbed the pills out of the cupboard and gave me them. "What's that?" Sam asked walking into the kitchen. "It's something to make you better." Matt said. I took the pill and drank some water. I walked up to my room and changed into a long sleeve mint green shirt, white Jean short shorts and mint green vans. I brushed through my long brown hair and put on some mascara. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "You know you don't need makeup." Matt said. I turned around and Matt kissed me. I pulled away. "Shouldn't you be downstairs with Sam." I said, we walked downstairs.

Matt and I put Sam in his room and put him to bed. We walked downstairs. "Where is everyone." I asked. Everyone was spending the summer at mine, Hayes' and Nash's house. "Nash, Hayes and Cam are at the movies and everyone else in swimming in the backyard." Matt said. "K" I said.

A few hours later Nash, Cam, and Hayes got home. "Hey Katy." Nash said. He pulled me into the kitchen. "What did you eat for dinner?" Nash asked. I didn't respond. "Seriously Katy you need to eat." Nash said. He handed me a granola bar and I walked upstairs. I threw the granola bar in the trash. "You okay?" Matt asked standing in the doorway of my bedroom. I laid flat on my bed on my back. Matt picked me up and set me on his lap. "You know I love you." Matt said. "I love you more." I said "Impossible." Matt said. I fell asleep in Matt's arms.

I will try to update tomorrow but I have dance like all day tomorrow. Is this good?