The two of them went into the back yard where most of the family members were."Heyy!" Rae squealed seeing her favorite cousin, Justice. She pulled her into a big hug, the two were around the same age but after graduating high school their every day talking turned into every once in a while talking.

"What we doing tonight though? I know we not staying here all night let's go out" she flashed a smile at Justice.

"I don't know yet, I'll be sure to let you know when I figure it out" Justice looked to her side and seen that Zoey was already gone and over by the food table making her plate. Looking around she caught the eyes of her grandmother. She immediately felt bad she hadn't come back to see her sooner. Despite their family making money her grandmother refused to move out of her old hood in the Bronx. My dad had to force her to atleast move into a better modern building. She knew she was about to hear an earful when she seen her motioning her to 'come here'

"Hey Granny" Justice leaned down to hug her once she moved back from the hug she laughed as she seen the mug on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Don't Hey Granny me, Why haven't I heard from you? You too grown to visit your grandma now?" she reached into the purse on her lap and pulled out a red and white peppermint, popping it into her mouth.

"No it's not even like that granny I'm always so busy I swear. It's school and work and I started something new in my life"

Her grandmother nodded "You can sing. Your dad showed me some of your music, I love your voice is so beautiful." She leaned forward and lowered her tone "I always knew you were going to be the child that would take after him. But how's Chicago? How is school?"

Justice licked her lips and inhaled thinking of how her past ten months in Chicago has been so far. From falling out with friends, making new friends, starting a good job with a weird ass boss, her music career, and most importantly her man she could say she had mixed feelings about her time in in the city so far.

"It's fine honestly a few good and bad things but overall I'm enjoying it. School is school it's hard but I know I can do it"

Her grandmother hummed looking at her grand daughter's body that had slightly changed since the last time she seen her. Her index finger lifted and pointed at Justice's hips. "I know that's not  Chicago food making your hips spread like that, You got a boyfriend?"

Justice shockingly covered her mouth "Huh??"

Her grandmother laughed "If you can 'huh' then you can 'hear' come sit down" She patted the seat next to her. "Come tell me all about him." She looked at her grand daughter's cheeks almost turn red as she tried to hide the huge smile she had on her face. Once she sat down she dove straight into everything she liked about Durk, the things he said and did, the way she valued the time he spent with her and even the way he looks when he is sleep.

Justice stopped talking as her grandmother's facial expression changed. "What's wrong?" she looked down at her granny's hand as it rested on top of her hand. "Ohh you're deep in Mei.. Yall are really serious. You should see the way your face just lit up when you started talking about him"

She could only nod her head because it was the truth. "Yeah you'll meet him soon"

"I want to meet him now so do the thing on your phone the timing of the face" she pointed at the phone that sat on Justice's lap.

"You mean FaceTime?" she chuckled picking her phone up and unlocking it.

"Yeah whatever it is .Gone on and let me see" Her grandmother reached in her purse putting on her glasses and looked over at the screen.

Justice at first didn't want to call because she didn't know if he was at sound check but  the way her grandmother was awaiting to see him she didn't even care. She put some lip gloss on and fixed her hair before hitting the facetime button on his contact card.