Cutting the ties~

Queen :- What the hell do u think ur doing lady! This is my castle! *She screamed angrily*

Mulan :- sorry grandma..but this might be ur castle..but I stand with humanity..*she said sounding as sweet as she can*

Queen :- take her away guards! *She shouted to the guards*
But Jin came in between..

Jin :- dare to touch my wife..and u will face hell! *He screamed to the guards coming towards Mulan*

Queen :- Jin..go away please son..she will get punished for her mistake..*she said in a warning manner to him*

Jin:- she made no mistake grand ma..she is my legal wife and I stand with her till the end *he said holding her hand tightly*

Queen :- ok son..choose between me or her..and dare u..if u choose her u will not be named in my will! *She said angrily*

Jin took a deep breath..
But then he took Mulan's hand then and went with her out of the castle.. everyone was shocked cause he loved his grand ma more then anything..

Then Victoria and others joined him and the doors of the castle were closed for them..forever!

In the care..
Mulan felt really guilty and tears left her eyes..and Victoria noticed it..

Victoria :- don't cry dear..it wasn't ur mistake after all..*she said rubbing her arm in a soothing way*

Mulan :- I-am sorry because of me u had to cut all the ties with ur grand mother..I know iam horrible..*she said crying hard*

Jin :- hey..hey! It wasn't ur mistake hun..and I can cut ties with anyone..just for u..ur the most precious gift I ever got!*he said sweetly to which Mulan smiled a bit*

Sophia :- comeon unnie leave this matter.. I already didn't like grandma that much also.. are all old people bitc-*she shut her mouth as soon as she realised what she said*

Jin :- ah we are also listening Sophia.. I'll see u at home..*he said strictly*

Sophia :- it was a accident..iam sorry *she said tears forming in eyes and Mulan hugged her*

Mulan :- hey! Stop scaring my princess! *She said in a scolding manner to which Sophia giggled*

Jin rolled his eyes...
It was midnight when they reached back to the castle..
The matter of sophia was closed by some scoldings..

THE NEXT DAY..IT WAS SOPHIA'S B'DAY
But everyone wanted to surprise her..so nobody wishes her..

Sophia was really upset in the morning..she even cried but at night she went out for getting some stuff from the market with Mulan...

When she entered the whole castle was transformed into Disney World!

She went and hugged everyone.. surprisingly this time there were no guests only some of sophia's friends..and Mulan's family..Mulan handed sophia soem clothes.. Sophia changed into them looking gorgeous
In her pink long dress..with her tiara..

with her tiara

her cake..

They all had a blast..Mulan was meeting her family after a while
And her family noticed Mulan had changed she had turned to a bubbly girl..from a silent one..her mum was happy about it..everyone gave Sophia presents..to which she happily and gratefully accepted..

After the party everyone slept..

SKIP AFTER HOLIDAYS!
Sophia had a blast during her holidays..but after Holidays she joined a college..it was huge! But the problem was it is SUPER STRICT..the brothers wanted her to go there as they all studied there only..Mulan went to another degree college which was quite far away her college started way before then Sophia's college

Mulan went to another degree college which was quite far away her college started way before then Sophia's college

A day before Sophia's college..she went to jk's room..
And they were talking when Sophia asked..

Sophia :- oppa..is the college really strict? *she asked curiously*

Jk :- yes..it is quite strict..if u get a detention they will make u write ur mistake a 100 times..and call ur guardians..
And I am sure they will call Jin hyung..and then ur doomed!

Sophia :- oh god.. oppa this college is looking dangerous..any dressing rule?

Jk :- um they have a uniform..but as ur a princess..u can wear ur own clothes..

Sophia:- well.. that's great..

Jk :- yea..but they have to be approved by the principal..*he said while sighing*

Sophia :- oh...

Jk :- u got ur schedule?

Sophia :- yea..tae oppa gave it to me..and helped me pack up..

Jk :- ohk great! Now go and sleep hun! *He said kissing her forehead* u have to wake up early tmrw..

Sophia :- goodnight oppa~

Jk :- night princess! *he said as she left*

Sophia went to her room..and set her Alarm clock for 6 am in the morning..

To be continued~
*sorry for short part*
"Ik the part is boring but today I was busy but still decided to write for u beautiful people"