Twenty-two - Vituperation

Being able to admit you're wrong is important, but so is standing up for yourself when he's being an ass.
Year 5

———————

Kat

That went surprisingly well. I end up leaving with the same man I entered with—a kriffing clone! I truly never believed I'd get to meet one, and there's been one here the whole time! Amazing. I want to ask him everything.

I've been with him and the admiral for a mere twenty minutes when my datapad pings. I excuse myself and separate from their search, smiling at Letty across the room.

My heart putters out when I see the message from Yellow Eyes. Of course—his name in my system is Apprentice.

Vader's office

Is this a summons? There's no time attached. That's literally all it says.

Shit, I have no idea. I work my way to Letty who must see my expression because she meets me halfway.

"I need to meet with Lord Vader. Continue this for me?"

"Sure thing. Holler if you need me."

I nod and don't bother to inform the admiral of my departure. Walking briskly, I make it back to the south wing without interruption. Outside his office, I take a breath, but my mind is everywhere.

When the door opens, there's no one there. I frown and am about to call out for someone when a warm hand grips my wrist and tugs me inside.

Reddish yellow eyes shine back at me, a devious, wild grin on his face. "How was your meeting?"

I gape at him for a moment, trying to understand what is going on. Looking around for Vader, I clear my throat.

"Uh, good I think. Has something happened?"

The next thing I know, he's kissing me. Hard.

The whiplash I'm experiencing is nothing compared to the way my body responds. I feel like soft rubber in his hands—one of which is pressing my waist hard against him, the other is pulling my hair out of its pins. I'm aware of our feet moving as he guides me backward, but the rest of the world has faded away. He spreads my lips apart with his tongue and a soft moan slips out.

When my butt hits something, however, I break the kiss with a gasp and look down to see it is Vader's desk.

Reality slams back into me.

"Stop," I breathe, shock rolling through me.

"No," he says before his hands slip under my jacket to work up my stomach.

I try to push them down, but he's so strong. "Seriously! We can't do this here!"

"I can do whatever I want, Kitten." His lips meet mine again, but I'm still trying to push him away.

"Stop!" I say against him, my hands still fighting his through the fabric.

And yet, I'm so turned on. Gods, I don't want to stop.

"No, Kitten. I need you right now." His hands break through my resistance and squeeze my breasts.

"Sir," I whine. "I can't. If we're caught—"

"I'll tell my master I forced you—I don't care, Kitten."

A moan rolls out of me when he pinches my nipples, his mouth leaving a trail down my neck.

I open my mouth to continue arguing, but a deep growl erupts from him. "The harder you fight, Kitten, the harder my dick becomes." He presses it against me to prove his point, and I think I may explode. My core is squeezing around air, begging me to take him inside me.