1

Y/n PoV
Shouting like crazy, dancing like a maniac I was vibing at the club with all my energy "WOOHOO"  I screamed with my hands on my lips giving a type of mic vibe. Swinging my hips and swirling my body I danced with my friends Ashira and nyla.  "Okay okay I'm done"  putting my hands on my chest I sighed and let out all the tiredness. 

"Yoo you got no energy?"  I heard Carlina's voice . She was there with a hot red dress, high heels and a red lipstick ready to kill each and every boy here. She got the vibe of bitches but duh she is my friend  "Are you serious?? I was dancing there with all my energy, girl"  I said that to her, making her laugh.

"Aishh whatever by the way you know that boy"  she pointed her finger towards a fuckboy "Uh-Huh"  I nodded with a sus face "Go and kiss him"  I made a "are you serious"  face and she just nodded like this is nothing for her. Like yeah it's nothing for her as she can sleep with anyone. 

"You wanna know something"  "go ahead"  "Get your p*ssy slapped him, that's my dare for you"  I winked at her while she made an obvious smile. "Alright"  she stood up while putting the wine away, she got to him and just kissed him. They were eating each other like monsters. 

Just a blink and they were in the room before that she waved at me while kissing. I rolled my eyes as I was bored now suddenly I saw nyla going in the room with a boy "The fuck??"  Nyla is the same as Ashira but the thing is she is too complicated sometimes. I got up and went to the bar area. 

A/n PoV 
The aura changed into dark orbs when a tall figure started taking his steps towards the bar area. His hands were in his pocket as he was surrounded by his friends and bodyguard. There were two people who were making out in a filthy and grubby manner. 

Suddenly a gun shot was heard making the other people shout and run away from there except that guy and his gang. He punched that guy that made him fall down on the ground with his broken tooth "J-Jeon Jungkook"  . That person whispered his name when Jungkook showed up to him.

Jungkook smirked with a grin, pulling a fist of his hair. He made that guy sit on his knees with his bloody lips "so weak,"  Jungkook whispered with his deadly stare. That guy was whining and was begging to leave him but all he did was to take him somewhere  "Betrayal means death"  saying that he went away.

When he went from there, at the exact moment you came up from the restroom "Fuckk I shouldn't have drank that much alcohol and wine"  you grabbed your head and closed your eyes, your head was dancing and was paining a lot. 

You didn't see anyone so you just grabbed your hand purse and started walking away from there "Oh fuvk my head"  

Jungkook PoV 
Walking out from the club I heard Taehyung's voice "bro I'm coming in some minutes"  saying that he went away "Where did he go??"  Jimin asked me and I just stared at him. Suddenly I felt a tap on my body, turning my head I saw a girl who was now sitting on the ground.

"Ouch!! Yah can't you see me?"  I lifted my eyebrows and stared at the girl who was now trying hard to stand up. Looks like she was high on alcohol, her body was about to fall when she held my collar and her heels twitched making her fall on me. She landed on my lips.

A/n PoV 
You got away like nothing happened whereas Jungkook was standing there like a statue, he stared at you and his eyes flashed. "Aishh my body- fuck you bitch and you better know how to walk"  she was pointing the finger and was stumbling while mocking at him.

He gave a fake chuckle that made you shiver, unknowingly. You went away from there while on the other hand jungkook was still there touching his lips and smirking "Seems like I got my meal for tonight"  suddenly a thud was felt on his back of his shoulder he stared back and found taehyung. 

"Let's go bro"  "Are you done fucking those sl$ts?"  Taehyung was shocked when Jungkook said the truth with an emotionless face which made taehyung scratch the back of his neck with an awkward smile "haha let's go"  he said and moved away. 

After 15 minutes, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the  limousine. Jungkook was lost somewhere which got noticed by taehyung "Lost somewhere?"  Taehyung asked, making him shake his head in no "Aishh just say it I'm your friend"  jungkook stared at him for a minute and sighed. 

"I will tell you afterwards" 

A/n PoV || In the garden room ||
She balanced herself on the top of the wall where you were throwing my heels and my purse. She got off the wall and removed the dust from her dress "aIshh"  haha it feels so good today I don't know why. I shouldn't have drunk that much. She thought (like girl you're actually drunk?)

She walked back in the house where she found all the guards standing with a straight face that made her roll her eyes "You?? Yes you mr statue…you're looking like a fool" she said with her finger pointed at him while her whole body was wobbly and she was moving here-and-there.

When she went from there the bodyguard sighed and looked straight at her back "The fuck my name is Josh" 

A/n  PoV || Next morning 
Everything was silent until scream was to be heard from every corner of this place. The guards were continuously beating that person who was begging to set him free. Suddenly a tall figure covered the place with a mischievous grin.

His smirk, his aura was there to kill that person. His hands went up signaling to stop, he bent his head down giving himself a perfect look of the blood that was flowing out from the person. "Fifteen millions"  jungkook said with his hands in his pocket "fifteen million dollars that you can't worth"  

He was saying this while walking around that person with his dark aura "and you…told me that you'll give me the money back, right??"  His finger trailed at the tip of his favorite weapon "i-im s-sorry b-boss"  suddenly jungkook dug the hole knife in his thigh that made that person scream "Sorry?? Huh?? A small word just for a fuckikg high amount?" 

The knife was still in his thigh, jungkook smirked "enjoy the night"  saying that he tore the person's whole body with a knife. That maniac laugh was to be heard whilst his hand worked harshly with that knife. 

Jungkook PoV 
Throwing my clothes on the sofa I removed my wrist watch "Jungkook?"  I ignored and dragged myself away from there "Jungkook you haven't ate anything"  I felt a grab on my elbow "Don't act like a bitch naeva when I ignore this means I don't fucking want to talk"  I jerked my hand and went away.

Entering my room I stared at the window picture which was stuck to me. I trailed my finger on that picture "I'm waiting for your presence, kitty"