1

"Lia! You're getting married today!" Sana's excited voice greeted the princess.

'I am all yours.'

Natalia clenched her hair as she screamed into the pillow while tossing around. Sana's eyes widened as she rushed towards the bed.

"What is wrong with you?" She said and helped Natalia sit up. "Why is he like that.." The princess panted.

'Don't worry, love.'

Lia took a deep breath and yelled once more. Sana's palms went to her head to protect her beloved ears.

Lia fixed her hair, took a deep breath, and smiled as if nothing happened. "Nothing! I am fine. I am perfectly fine."

She smiled calmly and stood up. Tripping on the way to the bathroom. "This girl.." Sana shook her head and chuckled.

"Is the princess ready?" The maid asked as she entered the room. Lia took herself out of the bathroom after her bath and allowed them to dress her in wedding garments.

Lia knows of the prince' ways. She knows and heard of all the different ways he flirts and steals other princess' hearts.

However, seeing it with her own eyes- no. Experiencing it herself was something. She felt as if she was put in a beautiful daydream. It was hypnotizing. Something she wishes would not end.

'I'm supposed to be better than this.' She groaned to herself.

"-earth to Lia?" Sana waved her palms infront of Lia's face. Natalia blinked. "Huh?" She asked. "Oh." She said in realization. Sana was asking about the wedding vows.

"I doubt we'll have any. It would be quick because we'll also have the coronation."

Sana nodded in understanding. She looked at her in adoration. "You'll be the Princess of Celestia from now on." She smiled.

Natalia smiled and ignored the painful pang on her chest.

'If only I could see him today..'

***

"Let us all welcome, the Prince and Princess of Celestia!"

Selected royal subjects clapped. Their marriage wasn't made public. Natalia and Sunghoon both stood proudly. The crowns adorned their heads. Hands interwined as they smiled the people while walking towards the limousine.

Those smiled quickly disappeared after they entered the car. "Good to see you, Nat." Jay, Sunghoon's knight greeted the princess.

"You're escorting us?" She asked and he nodded. Natalia closed her eyes and massaged her neck. "Here, let me help you." Sunoo, Natalia's knight heled her.

"Those wedding rings look good, Nat." The princess rolled her eyes as she made herself comfortable on her seat. "Jay, it has been a long day. Give it a rest." She chuckled.

Sunghoon's brows furrowed. "Hold on, why does he call you 'Nat'?"

She looked towards the man sitting next to her. "Because that's my name? Isn't it obvious?" She said in sarcasm.

Sunghoon ignored the sarcasm and brought out his phone. "Where are we headed, anyways?" She asked. "Celestial Palace." Sunoo answered.

"We're going to your home?" She asked and Sunghoon just hummed in response. His attention still focused on his phone.

"Prince Jake just arrived from Australia. He will be staying here for a while." Sunoo smiled at Natalia. "Jake?! He's back?" She asked and Jay nodded.

"He did not even text me. Hold on." She said and also grabbed her phone. Jay and Sunoo held eye contact as Sunghoon's jaw clenched. His eyes now focusing on Natalia who was texting on her phone.

"You know my cousin?" He asked.

Natalia nodded. "Of course. I studied in Australia for a bit."

Sunghoon sighed and grabbed her phone. "What do you think you're doing?!" She muttered angrily. "Texting my beloved cousin." He replied.

Natalia stole her phone again and saw that the past messages between Jake and her have been deleted. She just sighed.

"How long will the drive take?" She asked. "From your palace, it will be two hours."

Natalia opened the small fridge and grabbed a bottle water.

"The king and queen are expecting an heir." Jay read from his phone.

Natalia choked on the water and began coughing. "Ex- excuse me?!" She gasped. Sunghoon only smirked. "Tell mom to prepare a celebration in nine months."

Natalia glared at Sunghoon and slapped him. "We're still studying, idiot." She said.

"Jake will be attending the same university." Sunoo informed. Natalia felt relieved at the news. Atleast she'll be with someone she knows.

"Have you been informed about your transfer, Nat?" Jay asked. Natalia nodded. "Yes, everything has already been processed. I'll start attending next week."

"What's your course?" Sunghoon asked. "Why do you care?" Natalia spat.

"Because I want to know more about my wife." He snickered at her.

Nat could only blink and try not to get flustered. "Political science." She answered. Her course was a typical course among royals.

Jay paused. "Well, it seems as if Sunghoon's ladies will finally stop." He smirked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sunoo asked.

"Well, now that his wife is studying with him.." Jay trailed off.

'Wife'

Those words lingered on Natalia's mind the entire ride.