Together Forever

One year later...

Taehyun and Jinsung were sitting on a couch in their apartment, watching a movie on TV. They had moved in together six months ago, after dating for six months. They were happy and in love, and they had made a lot of progress in their lives.

Taehyun had quit his job as a tour guide and started his own travel agency, specializing in tours for defectors and foreigners. He had hired some of his former colleagues and friends, and he was doing well in his business. He enjoyed sharing his passion and knowledge of Seoul and Korea with his clients, and he was proud of his achievements.

Jinsung had enrolled in a university, majoring in art history. He had developed a keen interest and talent in art, thanks to Taehyun's influence and encouragement. He had also learned a lot about Korean culture and history, and he was eager to learn more. He had made some friends at school, and he was happy with his studies.

They had also traveled together to some places in Korea and abroad, such as Jeju Island, Busan, Tokyo, Bangkok, Paris, etc. They had seen and experienced many things that they had never imagined before, and they had grown closer and stronger as a couple.

They had also met each other's families and friends, and they had been accepted and supported by them. Taehyun's parents and sister had welcomed Jinsung with open arms, and they treated him like a son and a brother. Jinsung's parents and brother, who had also defected from North Korea and were living in another city, had been happy to see Jinsung again, and they had been grateful to Taehyun for taking care of him. They had also met some other defectors who had become their friends, and they had shared their stories and struggles with them.

They had overcome many challenges and difficulties together, such as prejudice, discrimination, culture shock, language barrier, etc. They had also faced some conflicts and arguments between themselves, such as misunderstandings, jealousy, insecurity, etc. But they had always resolved them with communication, trust, respect, and love. They had learned to appreciate each other's differences and similarities, strengths and weaknesses, dreams and fears.

They were happy together.

They were watching a romantic comedy movie that Taehyun had chosen for them. It was about a couple who met online and fell in love without seeing each other's faces. They laughed at the funny scenes and smiled at the sweet scenes.

Taehyun wrapped his arm around Jinsung's shoulder and pulled him closer to him. Jinsung snuggled into Taehyun's chest and wrapped his arm around Taehyun's waist.

They felt warm and comfortable in each other's embrace.

Taehyun kissed Jinsung's hair softly and whispered in his ear.

"I love you," he said.

Jinsung looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you too," he said.

They kissed gently on the lips.

They felt a surge of love and happiness in their hearts.

They looked at the TV screen again and saw the movie ending with the couple finally meeting face to face and kissing passionately.

They smiled at each other knowingly.

They didn't need a movie to tell them how their story would end.

They already knew it.It would end with them being together forever.