Ten

Mario's point of view:

"What?" I asked him again.

"Luna is waiting in the living room." He smirked as he left.

This is a huge mess up!

"Babe, what's wrong?" The bitch decided to wake up now.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said to her angrily.

"What did I do wrong?" She asked.

"Just shut up. You should have gone by now. What the fuck are you still doing here by this period?" I asked her angrily.

"Is there anything wrong, Mario?" She asked.

"A lot is wrong. Get the fuck out of my bed right now before I lose my temper." I said to her as calmly as I could.

She hurriedly stood up from the bed and wore her clothes.

I went out of the bedroom to the living room.

"Hey babe." Luna hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" That was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I couldn't ask any other questions than this.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked me as she wore a frown on her face.

"What are you doing here? You should have called before coming here" I said to her.

"Call you? Do I have the right to call my man before coming to see him, especially when I was supposed to be here yesterday's night?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well, since I didn't invite you, you should have known you weren't permitted here. You can leave now." I tried to chase her away.

"Mario, did I do anything wrong? What have I done for you to treat me like this? I love you and I want to be with you forever. I am sorry if I have offended you in any way." She pleaded as she walked towards me.

No, dear. You didn't do anything. But I don't want you to see my whore. So can you leave now?

"No, just leave." I said to her,

"Did....." Mai's entrance shut her up.

"Who is she?" Luna asked and I kept quiet.

"Is she the reason you are chasing out of your house?" Mai asked me.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my man's house." Luna started to approach her.

"Who the fuck are you? Why did you interrupt our beautiful session together?" Mai fired back.

"He is my man." Luna announced.

"Well, he is my client. One of my best customers and we are having a beautiful session at the moment so I suggest you leave."

"Are you out of your mind?  How dare you sleep with my man?!" Luna slapped Mai

And the commotion started.

I just sat on the couch, raining curses on the stupid girl that made this happen.

I swear I will fuck with you on Monday, trust me.

"Get out!" I yelled at them and they halted in whatever they were doing.

They are already at each other's necks.

"Get the fuck out of my house right now!" I yelled with fury and they rushed out instantly.

I sighed as I went to close the door.