Chapter 1 : My head hurts so bad

My.

Head.

Hurts.

So.

Bad.

And the people playing the fucking drums in the next room aren't helping . I groan in frustration and shove my head under the covers.

Wait what?

Nobody plays the drums in my dorm!

Where the hell am I ?

I sit up hastily in a bed that's apparently not mine.

Wow too fast. Head Rush.

Ow. Ow. Ow.

Ok let's take this slow.

I carefully open My eyes.

Aaaargh why does the daylight have to be that bright? I mean serious hangover case here! Get your stuff together Sun!

I slowly get used to the blur surrounding me. God, I must look like a bear that has been hibernating for the last century. At least.

Yup. Definitely not my room. Guess I must've crashed at Brooke's...

That's when it hits me.

Half-empty pizza boxes on the floor. Dirty clothes in odd spots ( don't tell me you keep your shirts unfolded on top of lamps and backs of chairs...). Enough beer bottles stocked up here and there to fuel Minnesota . And to crown it all, a not-so-bath&bodyworks-cotton-candy-candle-more-like-cold-tobacco kind of smell...

I'm in a boy's room.

The bed I'm sitting half naked in is a boy's bed.

And I'm pretty sure the steady breathing I hear on my left is not Brooke's...

What the fuck happened last night?

*************

(A/N)

Thanks for reading the first chapter of One night Stand! It's pretty short but it's more of an intro rather than a proper chapter! next one will be longer :) !

I hope you enjoyed it! If you did don't hesitate to vote/ comment/ fan ! It would make my day!!

Any ideas for the mysterious boy's name? comment if you do because I can't decide!

Hope you are having a great day

x

Louise☁