Chapter 9

Meanwhile,in the spirit hall,a girl could be seen walking towards the chamber of the supreme Pontiff,where the current Bibi Dong resides in.

The girl had long red hair,tied into a ponytail.Her eyes were brown,complementary to her face.And her lips were bright red,making her temperament seem fierce and not easily approachable.

Reaching the door of the supreme Pontiff,the guards guarding the door noticed her and quickly opened the door to let her in.

She walked in with a nonchalant look on her face,but the guards didn't dare to go near her.

She was known to be a hot tempered person in the spirit hall,and her status as the pope's disciple further instilled
fear to the people,so no one dared to approach her,afraid that they might accidentally offend her in any way.

In the chamber,Bibi Dong could be seen drinking tea while reading the reports the people had sent her.

Feeling the presence of the girl,she sat aside the report and looked up to see her disciple sitting beside her.

"Li Jing,is there something you need?why did you come to look for me in my chamber?'

"Teacher,I have a request I want to make, it's about the elite competition that will happen in a few years time.I hope that you will implement eight members in a team instead of seven."

Hearing this,Bibi Dong looked at her curiously and said,"why do you want to change this setting so suddenly?"

"No reason,I just want to join as well...you know,to make this competition a little interesting..."

Hearing her say this,she didn't question anymore as she knows she has her reasons.

"Alright,I will add this new rule to the tournament"

"Thanks teacher"Li Jing resounded happily and proceeded to hug her teacher.

After spending time with her teacher,she left Bibi Dong's chamber and proceeded to the Elder's hall.

While proceeding to the Elder's hall,a sound could be heard echoing thought the hallway.

"Li Jing,why did you come to the Elder's hall?Did you come to see my grandpa for something?"

"Ah this voice...Qian Renxue,when did you come back?I thought you were infiltrating the Heaven Dou empire as the crown price,Xue Qinghe?"

"Haha,surprised?I came back to see my grandpa and you.I wanted to surprise you,but since you are here,I don't think that is necessary anymore.Well come on,follow me,I will bring you to my grandpa."

"Thanks as always Xue'er"

"No problem,this is just a small thing.You have always helped me whenever I have a problem,so feel free to ask me for help."

Soon after,they reached the Elder's hall.Qian Daoliu could be seen kneeling in fron of the Seraphim statue,praying.

Feeling the presence of the two,he looked up from his position and said,"it has been a long time since the two of you visited me,what seems to be the occasion?"

"Grandpa,I came back to visit you while Jing'er have something to discuss with you."

"Oh?Jing'er did you need something from me?"Qian Daoliu asked curiously.

"Uncle Liu,I indeed have something to discuss with you... It's about the elite competition a few years later.I request that you attend the final competition."

"Is there a reason you want me to attend the final competition?"

"I am just afraid that something unexpected will happen during the competition...so won't you accept my request?"

Seeing the expected eyes of Qian Renxue and Li Jing,he sighed and replied,"alright then,I will attend the final elite competition"

"Thanks uncle Liu"Li Jing replied in excitement.There was a smug expression on her face,with an evil glint in her eyes.

Returning to her room,she looked out the window and murmured to herself,"this time,you won't be able to escape so easily like in the original story.I am sure you will be with the protagonist,so I will nip you both in the bud before you become stronger...even if Haotian Douluo comes to save you two,how can he fight against a limit douluo?Yue Ying,you can only blame your family for killing me and sending me here..."

After Yue Ying's death in the car accident,her parents were furious and investigated the cause.While investigating,they found the conflict between their daughter and her best friend.

Moreover,there were countless witnesses who can attest to the situation.

They saw Yue ying run out of the school with tears in her eyes after the conflict.

Knowing this,the parents immediately hired assassins to secretly kill Li Jing and her boyfriend,but separately.

As for Li Jing's boyfriend,no one knows in which part of soul land he has reincarnated to...

But unbeknownst to everyone,he was the real instigator of the conflict between the two.Yue Ying and Li Jing were once best friends,but now they have turned against each other.

Everyone thought that Li Jing is the instigator of the conflict,but is it really true?