.

.

.

.

*Fourth's p.o.v*

He looked at me with those eyes, that were holding the truth and I found myself being lost.. I wanted the time to end..

"If you were a girl and I had a heart, I would surely be head over heels for you."

I snapped out.. Exactly, I am not a girl and he will never fall in love.. So, I need to handle this heart of mine.

"Why are you here anyway? Why aren't u enjoying with others?"

I said taking his hands off my face..

"I came to take you with me.. Now stop reading this boring book and come with me" Without hearing my reply, he dragged me to the party.. Loud musics, smell of alcohols, I hate them ..

Everyone looked at me like they just saw a ghost.. I know that I am not welcomed, at least that's what I thought..

"Fourth?" A voice snapped me out my thoughts.. I recognized it immediately. It was one of Gemini's friend, Ford.

"Uh- Hi?" I said awkwardly.. I suck at conversations, especially when making friends..

"Why are you standing there totally lost? Come on and join us.."

With that, again, I was dragged in the middle of people and everyone were talking about something.. I thought I'll just leave but I found myself enjoying their company.

That night, it felt unreal.. Everything felt like a dream, everything just felt right.. With these unknown person whom I never thought of meeting again were there, making me feel complete..

I laughed with them, I enjoyed with them, I simply went with the flow feeling myself again and without knowing, I was here talking about my life and my future with them...

They were friendly, actually and I enjoyed listening to their crazy stories making me realize I never enjoyed my life..

On top of that, I found myself falling in love again, with the same person for the second time .
Gemini Norawit

The person who has this craziness inside him, the person whom I tried to avoid, the person who will never love me back but it's fine..

.

.

.

.

.

He is straight, I know that..
He will never like me, I know that..
He sees me as a friend, I know that..
He doesn't believe in love, I know that..
He will leave soon, I know that..

But..
I want to be selfish..
I want to confess my love..

.

.

But I won't...

Especially not destroying our friendship with this stupid feelings.. OH heck nah-

I smiled with him.. he felt comfortable with me.

He says, he wants to fly, he wants to run, he wants to fall and stand again..

I will support him, as a friend.. I will..

I will understand him..

.

.

.

Our lives were different.. Our future were different..

It was always one-sided but it still hurts as if I have done wrong..

I wanted a peaceful life, he wanted craziness..

I wanted to have a family with the one I love, he doesn't believe in love..

I loved him, but he was never mine..

.

.

And finally, it was the end..

Just like every fairytale comes to end, this trip also ended..

He left... like he said...alone.

I didn't confess, I couldn't..

I wasn't sad nor I wanted to wait for him.. Nah-

The last day, I smiled at all those people I went trip with, bringing all those happy memories which also included him.

"Not every love story has a happy ending.. Maybe one day, he will have a family and so will I...One day my feelings will change too but the memory we shared will be forever with me."

.

.

.

.

.

YEAH!! I suck at romance, especially one-sided .

I wanted to try a new plot, you know? and I hope it went well.. cuz I have zero knowledge about love , lol.

And I kinda think I should make this a book? But again this story line is not mine..but I should, right?

Let's see in future?BYE>3

Idea; An Indian movie.. It was a very old one and straight of course. So you guys can guess? Hehe..

.

.

.

.

AND FINALLY HE IS 19!!!!

Kieta Hatsukoi is having remake starring Gemini and Fourth😭

The way I actually screamed when the eraser scene came but anyways-

Welcome Atom and Kongthap..